This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis Guilty Pleasure

OK you're a member of the Atlantis team in Season two. The Daedalus is making trips to earth and back like the pony express. If you could request any one thing from earth within reason what would it be? Tapes of the world cup, pictures of your family, 50 lbs of bacon what would your guilty pleasure be? And remeber Oneill is running the DHS so beer and episodes of the simpsons are gonna be a given.
    Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Danishes... It's a long story lol.

Me and scaryperson were actually talking about that last night.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I would request ... * remembers forum rules*
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

chocolate

or other comfort food like chicken fried steak or french fries or ice cream or various soft drinks (coke, soda, pepsi)
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Would have to be chocolate...specifically Cadburys Fudge bars...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

A pot of moisturizer - yeah I know I'm a guy, you gotta problem with that?!
            sigpic
            "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
              A pot of moisturizer - yeah I know I'm a guy, you gotta problem with that?!
              Hey, it's nice to see a guy who knows how to take care of his skin.

I'd want tapes of current NFL games. Also, possibly a bottle of Crown Royal.

Comment

i have to go for cherry coke, chewing gum and chocolate.
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                Stargate : Genesis |
                Original Starship DesignThread
                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                11000! green me

Comment

Xbox 360
                  *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                  *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                  *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                  *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                  *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                  *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                  *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Allot of pizzas
                    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                      i have to go for cherry coke, chewing gum and chocolate.
                      Definately yes!

Chewing gum

Oh and if not that then: toilet paper -- where on Atlantis is the local store to buy such goods?
                      It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

a small curio box with some of my miniature horse and cat figurines.
                        "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                        'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                        Individuality is freedom lived.
                        'Janis Joplin'

Comment

unlimited hot pockets!!!!! different flavors tho lol

Comment

Forgot to mention a 350,000,000 light years long network cable, so i can bring GW with me
                            The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Hmm...... Irn Bru. Hands down. That and Gateworld are my only addictions. Course, i'd only go if i could use Eoin's connection!

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Working...
                              X