CSI Las Vegas - Miami - New York - Cyber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you didn't seem like that kind of guy!

they are all good characters, catherine is quite a good character!

nick's cool but not as cool as Greg, he listens to cool music!

Comment

original and GREG! he's got the best hair EVER! plus he's sort of the "rebel" and that's cool
      Save us from danger, save us from evil
      Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

Love all three CSI series.

I gotta soft spot for Calleigh in CSI: Miami (sigh). For the longest time, probably the first half of season one, I could never remember her name. I kept refering to her as "Gun Girl", and all my friends (who also watch the shows) knew who I was talking about.

Has anyone but me read any of CSI Vegas and CSI: Miami novels?
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

I was searching through the forum for a CSI thread but couldn't find one. I wonder why. It can't just be me who's totally in love with this great series! You are out there, I know.

So please pop in and lets talk.

What's your fave show and chara?

sigpic

Comment

I love CSI: Las Vegas I recently got the DVD called Grave Danger, the Season 5 finalé and that just rocks Really good I thought, heh.

I'm trying to get the DVD box sets but they're expensive over here
            "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Originally posted by omnian
              I love CSI: Las Vegas I recently got the DVD called Grave Danger, the Season 5 finalé and that just rocks Really good I thought, heh.

I'm trying to get the DVD box sets but they're expensive over here
              Got all the boxes, they are 30€ over here (must be less than 30$).
              Haven't seen the final yet.
              4th January they stard airing season 5. I've nevertheless seen nearly all eps. Even S6.
              Love the show.
              sigpic

Comment

I love CSI. Only the original. CSI: New York is okay, and I don't really like CSI: Miami (I hate Horatio).

My sister got me season 5 for Christmas. I'm actually watching episode 5x17 right now.

I used to watch the show like crazy when new episodes were on TV, but then I just sort of forgot to watch it, and then fell out.

This one CSI music video for the season 5 finale got me back into it. I bought seasons 3 and 4 a little while ago, and my sister got me season 5. I just need seasons 1 and 2. (I'm a DVD whore )

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I really didn't like the series to begin with, because i wanted to go into the forensic science field, and i knew that hollywood screws up alot of facts. But even though much of the factual science is stretched a bit, i got into the show for enjoyment and because i realized it does teach you obscure facts, rare diseases, and a glance into the real world of crime investigation.

That being said... i totally love just the original.

My favorite character would have to be Nick though Greg is a very close second.

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                  My sister got me season 5 for Christmas.
                  My brother got me season 5 for christmas too.

Lizbeth
                  das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

I love Greg and Warrick

Sara and Catherine tend to annoy me sometimes.

Nick is awesome as well, but not as much as Greg and Warrick

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Finally a thread for me other favourite show

I love CSI:LV because of Cath and Grissom and I love CSI:Miami because of Horatio NY I don't realy watch...I like Mick, but the rest of the team (even if there are two HOT guys) don't really grip me!

We got S5 episode 117 here in Switzerland now...can't wait to see Grave-Danger! I'm sure Quentin Tarantino did a great Job!

IMHO CSI is technically better then any other Cinema-worth movie...great special effects, great cast, great cinematography and the whole concept is just perfect!

I'm 3 boxes behind, but I spent all my money for the SGA-Boxset and some Torri-Videos :-/

Comment

I know you'd join Dorka.
                        Like that.

I have LV S1-4 and Miami S1-2 on DVD.
                        I like LV the most cuz they all have great chemistry there and the show reveals human nature.
                        I wanna do the forensics, too. Anthropology, like Terry in LV (although I don't like the actress bc of what she did in Pretender).
                        My fave charas are Gil and Cath (a proud shipper, too).
                        And I like Brass because 'A bullet runs through it' is just so emotional and he did a great job.

What are your fave eps?
                        sigpic

Comment

Have some piccies:

sigpic

Comment

I love CSI. Only the original.
                            I love CSI:LV ("Les experts" in french), it is the best TV show after Stargate.

CSI: New York is okay
                            I hate this one. I don't like Gary Sinise.

and I don't really like CSI: Miami (I hate Horatio).
                            Join the club, I hate him too. His french voice is pathetic.
                            Please forgive my English, I'm French

"The act itself never varies. But each kiss carries with it a meaning all its own. It can convey a husband's eternal devotion... Or a wife's enormous regret... It can symbolize a mother's growing concern... Or a lover's growing passion... But whatever its meaning, each kiss reflects a basic human need; the need to connect to another human being. This desire is so strong it's always amazing when some people don’t understand it." Desperate Housewives, "One more kiss"

Comment

Have to say the German voices are okay. All of them.
                              Like Miami bc it's damn funny. Especially Alexx who's talking to dead people.
                              And I like it cuz of the hot guys.

But my fave is still LV.
                              Has the best episodes. "Gum Drops" is just awsome bc of the little girl with the half cut thraot whispering in the background all the time.
                              sigpic

Comment

More piccies

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X