CSI Las Vegas - Miami - New York - Cyber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FeloniousMonk
    maybe I'm misunderstanding your post but when one says adamant it doesn't mean that one is against those relationships...snip
    ...my dictionary confuses me... eh I meant what I said. I have no problems with that. For a non-English it's hard to get all the sayings. But please go on telling me when I make mistakes.

Yeah, 6x01 wasn't the best ep. Can't remember 6x02 Room service atm. But eps 7 + 8 will be great. Imo has one of the best ends ever.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
      ...my dictionary confuses me... eh I meant what I said. I have no problems with that. For a non-English it's hard to get all the sayings. But please go on telling me when I make mistakes.

Yeah, 6x01 wasn't the best ep. Can't remember 6x02 Room service atm. But eps 7 + 8 will be great. Imo has one of the best ends ever.
      I'm not sure you made a mistake, I probably did in my interpretation of what you said.

My roommates has the first twelve or so episodes of this season for LV and NY downloaded, I've watched some of them but I know I missed a few. I'll have to catch up.

Comment

I'm not sure you made a mistake, I probably did in my interpretation of what you said.

My roommates has the first twelve or so episodes of this season for LV and NY downloaded, I've watched some of them but I know I missed a few. I'll have to catch up.
        The only thing that really bothers me in S6 is
        Spoiler:
        Nick wearing a beard! Okay, he has it for 3 eps only but it's soooo ugly! Wanna see? here

sigpic

Comment

hahaha yea, I saw that

It was gone soon so I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that he lost a bet with someone on the production crew.

Comment

hahaha yea, I saw that

It was gone soon so I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that he lost a bet with someone on the production crew.
            And now that he got rid of this *thing* he has to do sth about his hair...
            Maybe he needs a jolt. Then he'd look like Warrick. Liked Warrick with dreads as well.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
              Really? I view the CSI novels as officially-sanctioned fanfiction... because to be honest, I've read better.
              How can CSI novels by Max Allen Collins be "officially-sanctioned fanfic" when he's a respected crime writer and winner of numerous Silver Dagger Awards for his writing? He wrote the Dick Tracy comic strip for many years, he's also written several Batman comic books, and is the author of the graphic novel that Oscar winning movie Road to Perdition was based upon.
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
                How can CSI novels by Max Allen Collins be "officially-sanctioned fanfic" when he's a respected crime writer and winner of numerous Silver Dagger Awards for his writing? He wrote the Dick Tracy comic strip for many years, he's also written several Batman comic books, and is the author of the graphic novel that Oscar winning movie Road to Perdition was based upon.
                Really? Pretty cool. As I said, I've only read the Miami ones and I liked them. Well written. Fitting the charas.

Except that Calleigh has green eyes, not blue.
                sigpic

Comment

Donn Cortez, who's taken over writing the CSI: Miami novels is also the author of the Angel novel "Shakedown", whiche he wrote under the name of Don DeBrandt. His website can be found at www.donncortez.com

CSI: NY scribe Stuart M. Kaminsky is also a crime writer. Visit his website www.stuartkaminsky.com
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                  To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                  And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
                    Pretty easily, because as I say, I have seen better. In his CSI novels there are numerous discrepancies-- showing that with regard to the show and characters he doesn't always check his facts, and he ought to! There are a fair few grammatical errors in there, (pointed out by a friend of mine who works as a technical writer at a military facility, I might add, I'm not saying my own grammar's better than that) in addition to the timeline/character slip-ups.

Try Mossley's Cardinality, I much prefer it.

The new series of NY looks good, so far.

Comment

I watches the Miami/NY crossover a while ago and totally loved it.
                      H and Mac really are a great team.
                      sigpic

Comment

Season 1 of NY ended yesterday night in France. I can't wait to watch season 2! I'm totally hooked up with the characters, more than with the Miami ones (but less than with LV ones).

And there was Stargate guest-star too throughout the season! Michael and David deLuise, Jay Acovone and Corin Nemec!

Comment

NY S1 ended here in Germany on Monday. Now they show the season again. Loved the last ep. And Stella's dress at the end.
                          Many people from Stargate had guest apperances on CSI. Joe Flanigan was cute in Miami. Michael Shanks too. And 'Pete'.
                          sigpic

Comment

I love to watch NY

Joe flanigans appearance in Miami was really cool, i was so surprised to see him lol

Comment

Show wise, Miami, hands down. Vegas and NY have a tendency to be more gun-shy (Miami CSI's are sworn cops, Vegas' aren't or so I've heard) I also like the stronger drug and nautical aspect to the show.
                              Sir, Request permission to beat the... out of this man"

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
                                Season 1 of NY ended yesterday night in France. I can't wait to watch season 2! I'm totally hooked up with the characters, more than with the Miami ones (but less than with LV ones).
                                Oh, you're in for a treat, season 2 of CSI:NY has some GREAT story lines!

As for me, I like original CSI the best, but I also love CSI:NY. I don't like Miami a whole lot though, but I think that's more of a dislike of the characters, for me, than the story lines per say.

Comment

Working...
                                X