Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast

Smile CSI Las Vegas - Miami - New York - Cyber

Comments about the show... Thoughts, anything.

Oh, and for Corin Nemec fans, check out the episode which airs on November 3rd... He's on it, yay

In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Default Re: Csi:ny

The theme song for the show is "Teenage Wasteland" by The Who... Amazing song, and goes very well with the intro movie.

In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Default CSI-Crime Scene Investigation

i don't know whether a thread about this has been done before?
    but does anyone watch it? i looking forward to the new CSI-New York coming soon to Britain! Unfortunatly i can't watch the episode on Saturday as i'll be at my Dad's house and he doesn't have Channel 5. i must say that my favourite character has got to be Warrick on CSI and Horatio on Miami

Second Lieutenant

Default Re: CSI-Crime Scene Investigation

i am a huge fan of csi and csi miami.
    i dont care for new york, since it is realy dark and gloomy to me.
    i should give it more of a chance though.
    in the states, we have spiketv. this channel shows csi all the time.

I like CSI Vegas, but I don't like Miami or NYC. However, if you pay attention, you can do some guest-spotting. I know someone (Joe Flanigan?) was in an ep of Miami and Corin Nemec did an ep of NYC. There've been a few in Vegas, too. Marty was in a rather memorable ep and French Stewart (the original Ferretti) was in an ep, too.

The Pantsinator
    (Moderator Emeritus)

I really enjoy CSI Vegas as well...... and I do like Gary Sinise alot so I have tried to watch the CSI New York but you are right it is dark and sometimes gloomy.
    I don't know enough about the *stars* to catch who is who but I know I do enjoy *Nick* on CSI Vegas and *Grissom* is just fun to watch. I have no clue what either actors name is but thats ok they don't know my name either
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Over her in the UK we get CSI Vegas and CSI Miami I like both of them but Miami is my fev I like the team especially David Caruso his character is so cool.

CSI is pretty good and CSI:Miami is Ok (we're still waiting on CSI:NY here in Iceland). But for procedural dramas I much prefer the similarily named, but totally unrelated, NCIS.

The Pantsinator
    (Moderator Emeritus)

I just watched NCIS for the first time this last week. It was pretty good. I get a kick out the asst. So I can add this show as well to my very small list of shows. SG, BSG, CSI and now NCIS...LOL I only watch shows I can put into cool letter format
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Nice to see you Tame

The Pantsinator
    (Moderator Emeritus)

Quote Originally Posted by Wass
    Nice to see you Tame
    Nice to see you too Wass ((hugs))

The Original CSI is probably still the best... CSI Miami is okay... I think David Caruso is maturing into quite a nice actor. I don't mind the southern belle... she isn't backwards in coming forwards, that's for sure!

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Quote Originally Posted by Easter Lily
    The Original CSI is probably still the best... CSI Miami is okay... I think David Caruso is maturing into quite a nice actor. I don't mind the southern belle... she isn't backwards in coming forwards, that's for sure!
    Yeah i agree for me the Original Csi is the best but lately the stories have been getting a bit bad. But im looking forward to Newyork though
    http://mywebpages.comcast.net/moorgl...mer3banner.jpg
    Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

I watch CSI Vegas and it's great ...Love all the flasbacks and Grisomm is great ..I like Sara but I prefer Catherine ....and I like all the team really .
    The investigations are superb.

Not too ken on CSI Miami ..May be because I only watched a couple of episodes but what a voice she has the blond lady ..To start with I thought she was putting it on but No , it's her real voive !!!

My favorite character is Grisom CSI Vegas

And I also really like "Cold case"..Great flasbacks too..and they really try to match the people physiology of present days to the people of the old days ...That's great ..I also really like the songs and music they use ...and Lilly Rush reminds me a bit of Sam .

Caty

*Waves* Another CSI'er here. Love the original, especially Grissom, aka William Peterson. I still can't believe it is the #1 show in US; usually when I watch a show they cancel it. Could not get into CSI Miami. Am waiting for CSI NY to start on reruns and then will start watching it.

Stargate: Horizon Concept Artist TechnoWraith's Avatar

I find CSI pretty interesting, though I don't watch it on a regular basis. SpikeTV (in the US) airs CSI at 7 pm, daily. (I think). My parents are big CSI fans, though, and even own Season one (CSI) on DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by Catysg1
    I watch CSI Vegas and it's great ...Love all the flasbacks and Grisomm is great ..I like Sara but I prefer Catherine ....and I like all the team really .
    The investigations are superb.

Not too ken on CSI Miami ..May be because I only watched a couple of episodes but what a voice she has the blond lady ..To start with I thought she was putting it on but No , it's her real voive !!!

My favorite character is Grisom CSI Vegas

And I also really like "Cold case"..Great flasbacks too..and they really try to match the people physiology of present days to the people of the old days ...That's great ..I also really like the songs and music they use ...and Lilly Rush reminds me a bit of Sam .

Caty
    Oh my my jen loves Grisom as well
    http://mywebpages.comcast.net/moorgl...mer3banner.jpg
    Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

the starting music on both vegas and miami are good seeing as they were sung by professional famous bands, but in britain we have channel 5 which shows them on tuesday, vegas at 9pm and miami at 10pm, and saturday vegas at 9pm, we also have living tv on sky which shows 1 to 2 episodes 5 times a week! so i watch CSI alot during the week as well as the usual SG1, SGA, BSG, and Time Commanders

Re: CSI-Crime Scene Investigation

CSI ROCKS! I can't stand Miami, and I tuned into NY just to catch Corin Nemec's ep, but I was disappointed (not by Mr. Nemec, but by the show in general).
    [email protected]
    http://underworld-x.com
    http://img36.exs.cx/img36/9366/vhemt.jpg
    I pledge allegiance to the underworld
    One nation under dog
    There of which I stand alone
    A face in the crowd
    Unsung, against the mold
    Without a doubt
    Singled out
    The only way I know

CSI:NEW YORK is in britain on channel 5 on February 5th, i can't wait, what episode is corin in?

Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast