Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trialia
    Hee. I run the fanlisting for FF5.

And I will indeed! We get the new series of NY next week, too. W00t!
    Haven't seen NY S2 yet but Miami S4 and totally love it. They bring up things you'd never expect. You'll see.

FF7 is my abs fave. Love the game, the movie, the book...
    FFX is great as well. I started a FF thread as well FF thread
    sigpic

Comment

Ok I have a question about NY but I'll put it under spoiler cut just in case.

Spoiler:
      When and how did Mac's wife die?

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
        Ok I have a question about NY but I'll put it under spoiler cut just in case.

Spoiler:
        When and how did Mac's wife die?
        That's not a spoiler for anyone who has ever bothered to watch NY, but I'll cut my reply just in case.

Spoiler:
        Claire, Mac's wife, was killed at Ground Zero on 9/11.

Comment

At last! A CSI thread!

I'm gonna be really contraversial and say I like all three shows.

Fave Characters: Greg Sanders (the geek shall inherit the earth!), Calleigh "Gun Girl" Duquesne (sigh...), and Det. Don Flack (I so want his leather coat...).

Am I the only person here who's read all (so far) of the various CSI novels?
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
            At last! A CSI thread!

I'm gonna be really controversial and say I like all three shows.
            Actually, so do I.

Fave Characters: Greg Sanders (the geek shall inherit the earth!), Calleigh "Gun Girl" Duquesne (sigh...), and Det. Don Flack (I so want his leather coat...).
            You have good taste, dude. But Stella's still my favourite from NY.

Am I the only person here who's read all (so far) of the various CSI novels?
            Probably. I'm working on it. I've read all the Vegas and Miami ones, that's for sure.

Comment

I've only read the Miami novels. Well written imo.
              A Calleigh fan? God bless you, I love this girl!

She has a great sense of humor but bad luck with men...

Grego is just hilarious! Love his interaction with Cath.

Flack is cool. Liked the actor in 'Crime Scene Lake Glory'.
              sigpic

Comment

Calleigh's a sweetheart. I still 'ship H/C, but she's definitely my favourite Miami character.

And the city! Man, I love it.

Comment

Funny story - I've got several airsoft weapons, P90, SPAS-12 shotgun, Glock 17L, Beretta 93R etc. and in the CSI: Miami episode with the rooftop sniper (back in season one I think), when Calleigh was searching the suspects's house, I got a text message from a friend saying "What's Gun Girl doing in your bedroom?"

Anyway, I just finished reading the latest CSI: Miami novel "Cult Following" by Donn Cortez, and although the writing stlye is different from Max Allen Collins' previous novels in the series, it was still very good. I had a good chuckle when Calleigh realises she's dealing with "the most dangerous kind of felon: a complete moron."
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Funny story - I've got several airsoft weapons, P90, SPAS-12 shotgun, Glock 17L, Beretta 93R etc. and in the CSI: Miami episode with the rooftop sniper (back in season one I think), when Calleigh was searching the suspects's house, I got a text message from a friend saying "What's Gun Girl doing in your bedroom?"

Anyway, I just finished reading the latest CSI: Miami novel "Cult Following" by Donn Cortez, and although the writing stlye is different from Max Allen Collins' previous novels in the series, it was still very good. I had a good chuckle when Calleigh realises she's dealing with "the most dangerous kind of felon: a complete moron."
                    Lol...

Ah, I don't think I've read that one. I haven't seen it in any of the shops 'round here.

Wait... man, you live in Greenock? Is everyone stalking me? My boyfriend lives in Paisley. No wonder I'm paranoid.

Comment

I've read the first 2 only. Actually they haven't released more here in Germany yet.
                      Hey, played the PC games? Got all three.
                      And Calleigh's 'Bullet Girl' btw.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
                        Hey, played the PC games? Got all three.
                        I've got both the Vegas games, the Miami game is harder to find though.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
                          Lol...

Ah, I don't think I've read that one. I haven't seen it in any of the shops 'round here.

Wait... man, you live in Greenock? Is everyone stalking me? My boyfriend lives in Paisley. No wonder I'm paranoid.
                          What part of Paisley? Not... *pauses for dramatic efect* Ferguslie Park, AKA The Feegee?
                          sigpic

Comment

What part of Paisley? Not... *pauses for dramatic efect* Ferguslie Park, AKA The Feegee?
                            *cackles* Nope. Thornly Park.

Comment

Whew!

I used to know a guy in the Feegee - they called him "The Feegee Ninja". He could've written volumes 3, 4 & 5 of "The Junior Anarchist's Cookbook", and (allegedly) almost shot down a police helicopter with a home made rocket propelled grenade...
                              sigpic

Comment

Whew!

I used to know a guy in the Feegee - they called him "The Feegee Ninja". He could've written volumes 3, 4 & 5 of "The Junior Anarchist's Cookbook", and (allegedly) almost shot down a police helicopter with a home made rocket propelled grenade...
                                Heh. Sounds like a friend of mine from Gallowhill, actually. Too weird!

Anyway, back on topic...

Who's your favourite minor character?

Comment

Working...
                                X