No announcement yet.

CSI Las Vegas - Miami - New York - Cyber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find CSI pretty interesting, though I don't watch it on a regular basis. SpikeTV (in the US) airs CSI at 7 pm, daily. (I think). My parents are big CSI fans, though, and even own Season one (CSI) on DVD.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      I watch CSI Vegas and it's great ...Love all the flasbacks and Grisomm is great ..I like Sara but I prefer Catherine ....and I like all the team really .
      The investigations are superb.

Not too ken on CSI Miami ..May be because I only watched a couple of episodes but what a voice she has the blond lady ..To start with I thought she was putting it on but No , it's her real voive !!!

My favorite character is Grisom CSI Vegas

And I also really like "Cold case"..Great flasbacks too..and they really try to match the people physiology of present days to the people of the old days ...That's great ..I also really like the songs and music they use ...and Lilly Rush reminds me a bit of Sam .

Caty
      Oh my my jen loves Grisom as well
      Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

the starting music on both vegas and miami are good seeing as they were sung by professional famous bands, but in britain we have channel 5 which shows them on tuesday, vegas at 9pm and miami at 10pm, and saturday vegas at 9pm, we also have living tv on sky which shows 1 to 2 episodes 5 times a week! so i watch CSI alot during the week as well as the usual SG1, SGA, BSG, and Time Commanders

Comment

CSI ROCKS! I can't stand Miami, and I tuned into NY just to catch Corin Nemec's ep, but I was disappointed (not by Mr. Nemec, but by the show in general).
          [email protected]
          http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
          One nation under dog
          There of which I stand alone
          A face in the crowd
          Unsung, against the mold
          Without a doubt
          Singled out
          The only way I know

Comment

CSI:NEW YORK is in britain on channel 5 on February 5th, i can't wait, what episode is corin in?

Comment

I prefer CSI Miami.

Vegas doesn't have anybody that really grabs me enough to want to keep up with it. On NY I find all the characters completely unappealing in any way. I like Gary Sinese generally but even he seems cardboard in CSI:NY.

I like Miami mainly because of Emily Proctor (the southern belle). I think she's just gorgeous and really liked her when she was on West Wing as well.

It's also fun to keep a tally of how many drinks i would have taken if i'd been playing the David Caruso drinking game. 1 drink every time he puts his hands on his hips and 2 drinks for a dramatic sunglasses removal.
              Thanks!
              Jordan

my page
              My LJ
              From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

It seems alot of people don't like CSI: Miami for some reason.
                "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

I'm watching CSI: NY (with Michael DeLuise guest staring). I have a question, especially for those more familliar with legal proceedings. I thought that a warrant isn't necessary to search a car because it is mobile and can be easily moved (i.e. disposed of or contaminated). I guess I'm wrong, but can anyone tell me for sure?

Comment

So, anyone else here like the show CSI.

Personally, I enjoy the original (Las Vegas), but hey, everyone has their own opinion. I started watching it quite recently...watching all four seasons in a very small amount of time (what can i say, third quarter senior year ^_^; I've jumped into the GSR (grissom/sara relationship thing)...it's not quite jack/sam...but hey it has some good tension there too. the story lines for the show are pretty good, i love the use of forensics and the such...it's made me want to switch majors from pre-med to forensic studies...even want to take a course on forensics in the cambridge summer program...(way off topic)

anyways, what do you people here think about the show eh?
                    My flickr photography.

Comment

I periodically watch CSI and find it pretty cool. My parents are actually huge fans of the show. they actually bought the first season of CSI (the original) last week. I usually watch CSI if there's nothing else on TV, since Spike TV usually airs two eps at 7 and 8 (or around those times).

Comment

absolutely love it, what's your favourite series and favourite character

mine's Warrick and the original CSI!

i watch every single episode they've shown on tv in britain, both on channel 5 and uk living

Comment

sara is definately my favorite character and the original owns...
                          My flickr photography.

Comment

I love CSI Its my fave show after Stargate. I got the first season of the original for Christmas. I haven't saw much of the spin-offs yet though. My favourite character is probably Sara, and I really enjoy the Grissom/Sara thing they've got going on

Comment

you like CSI as well!

yeah, grissoms cool, but greg is also okay, he likes Sara as well so theres some friction there!

Comment

Originally posted by shovar
                                you like CSI as well!

yeah, grissoms cool, but greg is also okay, he likes Sara as well so theres some friction there!
                                LOL! Why are you so suprised that I like CSI?!

Yeah, Gregs cool I feel sorry for him at times though! Actually I pretty much like all the characters. Its only Nick who gets on my nerves sometimes (No offence to Nicky fans! He's still a cool guy!)

Comment

Working...
                                X