CSI Las Vegas - Miami - New York - Cyber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSI Las Vegas - Miami - New York - Cyber

Comments about the show... Thoughts, anything.

Oh, and for Corin Nemec fans, check out the episode which airs on November 3rd... He's on it, yay
    sigpic
    In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

The theme song for the show is "Teenage Wasteland" by The Who... Amazing song, and goes very well with the intro movie.
    sigpic
    In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

i don't know whether a thread about this has been done before?
      but does anyone watch it? i looking forward to the new CSI-New York coming soon to Britain! Unfortunatly i can't watch the episode on Saturday as i'll be at my Dad's house and he doesn't have Channel 5. i must say that my favourite character has got to be Warrick on CSI and Horatio on Miami

Comment

i am a huge fan of csi and csi miami.
        i dont care for new york, since it is realy dark and gloomy to me.
        i should give it more of a chance though.
        in the states, we have spiketv. this channel shows csi all the time.
        Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
        Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

I like CSI Vegas, but I don't like Miami or NYC. However, if you pay attention, you can do some guest-spotting. I know someone (Joe Flanigan?) was in an ep of Miami and Corin Nemec did an ep of NYC. There've been a few in Vegas, too. Marty was in a rather memorable ep and French Stewart (the original Ferretti) was in an ep, too.

Comment

I really enjoy CSI Vegas as well...... and I do like Gary Sinise alot so I have tried to watch the CSI New York but you are right it is dark and sometimes gloomy.
            I don't know enough about the *stars* to catch who is who but I know I do enjoy *Nick* on CSI Vegas and *Grissom* is just fun to watch. I have no clue what either actors name is but thats ok they don't know my name either
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Over her in the UK we get CSI Vegas and CSI Miami I like both of them but Miami is my fev I like the team especially David Caruso his character is so cool.
              "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

CSI is pretty good and CSI:Miami is Ok (we're still waiting on CSI:NY here in Iceland). But for procedural dramas I much prefer the similarily named, but totally unrelated, NCIS.

Comment

I just watched NCIS for the first time this last week. It was pretty good. I get a kick out the asst. So I can add this show as well to my very small list of shows. SG, BSG, CSI and now NCIS...LOL I only watch shows I can put into cool letter format
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Nice to see you Tame
                    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                      Nice to see you Tame
                      Nice to see you too Wass ((hugs))

Comment

The Original CSI is probably still the best... CSI Miami is okay... I think David Caruso is maturing into quite a nice actor. I don't mind the southern belle... she isn't backwards in coming forwards, that's for sure!
                        sigpic
                        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                          The Original CSI is probably still the best... CSI Miami is okay... I think David Caruso is maturing into quite a nice actor. I don't mind the southern belle... she isn't backwards in coming forwards, that's for sure!
                          Yeah i agree for me the Original Csi is the best but lately the stories have been getting a bit bad. But im looking forward to Newyork though
                          Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

I watch CSI Vegas and it's great ...Love all the flasbacks and Grisomm is great ..I like Sara but I prefer Catherine ....and I like all the team really .
                            The investigations are superb.

Not too ken on CSI Miami ..May be because I only watched a couple of episodes but what a voice she has the blond lady ..To start with I thought she was putting it on but No , it's her real voive !!!

My favorite character is Grisom CSI Vegas

And I also really like "Cold case"..Great flasbacks too..and they really try to match the people physiology of present days to the people of the old days ...That's great ..I also really like the songs and music they use ...and Lilly Rush reminds me a bit of Sam .

Caty

Comment

*Waves* Another CSI'er here. Love the original, especially Grissom, aka William Peterson. I still can't believe it is the #1 show in US; usually when I watch a show they cancel it. Could not get into CSI Miami. Am waiting for CSI NY to start on reruns and then will start watching it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X