Diamond Select SG-1 Figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diamond Select SG-1 Figures

Happy Day, the January issue of Diamonds Preview has started pre-selling for the first wave of SG-1 figs. They have pictured two Jack O'Neils one as colonel and the other as general. Both looked good, face is dead on but again there "appears" to be no articulation. The same Daniel Jackson and the Serpent Guard this time sans the helmet. And he looks great! Very Egyptian looking almost like Peter Williams aka Apophis but clearly (with the gold serpent tatoo) not meant to be Apophis.
    The one surprize is Preview's 1st variant which is a night ops O'Neil. Think O'Neil from the Serpent's Grasp. He head has a black ski cap and the body is all black. The hands are also resulpted with half gloves.
    No weapons or accesories were pictured although they said repeatedly that all would be episode specfic. The one downer was that the figs will ship in June.

Sorry I tried to scan the pictures but the paper is so thin its scans black. So run over to your local comic book store and pick one up and while your at it order a couple cases of SG-1 figs.

Could you perhaps put something behind the page and try and scan it?
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I have to see those pics.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Likewise, I cant wait to see them and I especially cant wait to buy them

Comment

Hi I just received an e-mail from Diamond and a couple of pictures were included.
          Last edited by Ancient 61; 06 February 2006, 01:51 PM.

Comment

I recieved an email as well and have put it on another thread on this forum. Its a shame I cant see the O'Neill figures.

Comment

Look at that Jaffa's neck..ew
              sigpic
              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Here's the new Black Ops Jack.

"When new enemies threaten the Earth, SG-1 is ready to leap into action. Black Ops Jack features an all-new head sculpt as well as a black uniform perfect for infiltrating any enemy stronghold. Sculpted with the finest details by the masters of Jean St. Jean Studios, this seven-inch figure comes with show-accurate weapons and accessories and is personally approved by Richard Dean Anderson himself! As an added bonus, collect each figure in this series, along with the upcoming Series 2 figures, to form your own Stargate setting! Blister card packaging."

Item is due to ship by Late July, 2006. $14.99

Personally, I hope they're still working on this one. I think the face needs some work.
                sigpic

Comment

There will also be a 3 figure set for about $45.

Stargate SG-1 Series 1 Set of 3 Figures

"Connected to a galaxy-sized network of other Stargates, the members of SG-1 never know what each new mission will bring them. The premiere assortment of Stargate SG-1 Action Figures features: Col. Jack O'Neill, Dr. Daniel Jackson, and a Jaffa Serpent Guard. Sculpted with the finest details by the masters of Jean St. Jean Studios, these 7" scale figures each come with show-accurate weapons and accessories, and are personally approved by Richard Dean Anderson himself! As an added bonus, collect each figure in this series (along with the upcoming Series 2 figures) to form your own Stargate display! Blister card packaging."

Company: Diamond Select
                  Availability: Shipping in June 2006.

This must be the regular Col. Jack O'Neill. I haven't seen the General O'Neill yet. The Daniel Jackson in the picture looks like the one we've seen before. He doesn't look like Michael Shanks to me either.
                  sigpic

Comment

So far, I think that the serpent guard with his helmet on looks the best.

sigpic

Comment

Oh... wow! Those look fantastic, thanks for the pics
                      Chleximpressed <--- by Kliggins

Comment

I like the serpent gaurd best. Jack and Danny...need a little extra time.

I hope the clothes are customizable! I hate when my dolls - action figures have thier clothes glued on!
                        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

The Jaffa's neck is the only thing i don't like about these...

But all you gotta do is put the helmet on, besides, what's the point on having a helmet if you're not going to use it (and the Jaffa is basically a nobody anyways)

Comment

Thanx so much, I think the Special Ops O'Neill looks fine and accurate, however the DJ and the other O'Neill figures doesnt look that much like him at the mo

Comment

According the the new DST newsletter,

Looks like Daniel will come with - a hat, glasses, tablet, walkie talkie, magnifying glass, and zat.

Jaffa - Staff weapon, zat, and tak ( jaffa grenade).

Jack - P90, zat, walkie talkie, and GDO.

and each figure still comes with a piece of the Stargate.

I can't wait to get my hands on these!

Comment

Working...
                              X