• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two episodes I always like were,

"The Haunting of Deck Twelve"
    "Nemesis"

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
      Message in a bottle, got to be 5 or 6 before the Romulans join the Dominion war but the dominion war had to have been a big enough distraction for the Federation not to declare war against the romulans.

I would love to have seen the prometheus kick some dominion butts. I bet that ship could take on an defeat a good dozen dominion fighters. Remember the defiant could handle 3 ships on her, may be more on her own.
      Not always. The Defiant was almost destroyed against only 2 Jem'Hadar ships.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Indeed. Generally Starfleet shields were fairly useless against Dominion weaponry and always were. Defiant had an advantage given to it in Season 4 when it had its ablative armour installed which allowed it to take more hits than the typical Starfleet vessel. Not to mention that it's manoeuvrability usually kept it out of trouble.

The Prometheus probably would have had similar advantages, however based on what we saw in Message in a Bottle, it's separated segments did not quite have the same agility as a Defiant class.
        It's true strength comes from the ability to use the different sections to cover themselves like wingmen in combat. However, if there were ever enough enemies to isolate the sections from each other, the ship would find itself in a lot of trouble.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
          Indeed. Generally Starfleet shields were fairly useless against Dominion weaponry and always were. Defiant had an advantage given to it in Season 4 when it had its ablative armour installed which allowed it to take more hits than the typical Starfleet vessel. Not to mention that it's manoeuvrability usually kept it out of trouble.
          Starfleet were able to developed shields to defend against Dominion weaponry by the time the dominion war was started as demonstrated by DS9. An yes it maneuverability was it advantage.

But that was when they were taken by surprise.

Comment

I recently watched all of Voyager and i loved it, my favs were the ones with Q in, always been a fav of mine from ST:TNG.
            sigpic

Comment

I really wish they'd do a Voyager movie that talks about what happened after they got home and how Janeway became an Admiral. What are your thoughts about this?
              Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
              (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

I would have liked there to have been movies for both DS9 and Voyager. I had even once come up with an idea that would have been a crossover between DS9 and Voyager. Now that I think about the idea, it would have to be a 2 part movie or a trilogy.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post

The Prometheus probably would have had similar advantages, however based on what we saw in Message in a Bottle, it's separated segments did not quite have the same agility as a Defiant class.
                  It's true strength comes from the ability to use the different sections to cover themselves like wingmen in combat. However, if there were ever enough enemies to isolate the sections from each other, the ship would find itself in a lot of trouble.
                  could you imagine that if Kevin Uxbridge hadn't killed all the Husnock and it was the Husnock the Dominion cheesed off? the Dominion wouldn't've known what hit it

Comment

Plot A Course: 5 Moments That Defined Janeway and Chakotay's Relationship

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Working...
                    X