the Star Trek: Voyager Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the Star Trek: Voyager Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Voyager is my favourite Trek, but I find it still gets more criticism than even Enterprise gets

So this thread is for folks that loved Voyager, just so we can talk about the show and appreciate it's characters
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Voyager was my favorite too. I used to waatch it every week with my dad when I was younger, because it scared me, but when I got older and he couldn't watch I still kept up. I used to love the repeats on UPN, but now I can't find any. Curse my non-cableness!

Still, Janeway kicked so much ass.

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

Yup...all hail Janeway!

She was a great Captain

So what's your fave ep?
      sigpic

Comment

Holy cow, I've seen Voyager soooo long ago that I barely remember anything. The funny thing was/is that it was Spanish dubbed, and Janeway's voice was the same than the one that dubbed Muriel (the lady in Courage the cowardly dog) A blessing maybe, because Kate Mulgrew's voice was so annoying
        I loved Chakotay *thunk*

Comment

Voyager was not my favorite Trek series but I loved it none the less!. When 7 of 9 was introduced into the show and the whole Borg angle started the show got alot more interesting., Q made the show alot of fun as well. There were alot of great stand alone episodes throughout the whole series, I really enjoyed the last 2 seasons of Voyager. Janeway turned out to be a great Starship captain after somewhat bungling the way they got stuck in the Gamma quadrant.

IMHO Voyager was superior to Enterprise and TOS. I only rank DS9 and TNG better.
          the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
          Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Although Voyager isn't my favourite Trek, I certainly won't dismiss it. I mean, I still have the episodes I bought through mid 90s till the end. Scorpion is just about my favourite episode, it proved just how good Voyager could be.

Think I'll get them out and into the video for old times sake
            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              Yup...all hail Janeway!

She was a great Captain

So what's your fave ep?
              Oh, God....ummmm...anything with Q, or alternate timelines ar realities...it's been a while since I've seen any, but I remember really loving the one where the ship was split into different times and Chakotay was the only one who could pass through them. There was Seska, and pre-Delta quadrant Voyager, and back home Voyager...

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

Originally posted by Naughtrish
                A blessing maybe, because Kate Mulgrew's voice was so annoying
                lmao - she did have a gravely voice. Even James Earl Jones would be proud of it Too many marlboros methinks
                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  Yup...all hail Janeway!

She was a great Captain

So what's your fave ep?
                  I loved Voyager!

One of my favorite episodes is Deadlock...fabulous episode IMHO.

I also enjoyed Memorial.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Deadlock - classic...absolutely brilliant

Memorial...great ep

Personally, I love Latent Image...but then I loved the Doctor!
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't really have a favorite Trek series, they were all equally awesome in their own way.

Kes was hot.
                      Seven was hotter.

The storylines got really sweet, especially after we encountered the Borg.
                      So like from season 3 on things got great.

Comment

IMO Q and Picard bantering was better than Q-Janeway... but I enjoyed both

Comment

"I'm not getting between those starfleet issue sheets...they give me a terrible rash!"

lol

Q Junior wa annoying though
                          sigpic

Comment

Voyager is my favourite Star Trek series. I was sorry to see Kes dumped (not that I have anything against 7 of 9) as she was a good example of character development.

J/C all the way! *sigh*

Comment

Another Voyager lover here! *waves* I absolutely loved that show. Janeway fan, although Paris was a close second. And I was definitely a J/Cer, but I know that they never would have done that... it was at least nice to think about.
                              "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                              My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Working...
                              X