Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Torchwood Speculation thread (Spoilers for New Doctor Who)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, its official, BBC2, Wednesday, 9pm features both episodes of Torchwood that will air on BBC3 on Sunday
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Well that good to know I will look forward to that. See what it would olook like, unfortant for the timing, now I will have to choose between stargate atlantis or touchwood a hard decision indeed.

Comment

Does anyone know if they would have anything like the Tardisodes but for Torchwoood? Sort of like Torchsodes
        Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet View Post
          I am increasingly concerned - taking this along with the cyberjubblies - that they may have allowed themselves to be talked into ticking off a few of the 'grown up show, so let's forget integrity' boxes, however.
          First instance of the 'F' word is reported to be within five minutes of opening.

Tick.
          Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
          - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
            Does anyone know if they would have anything like the Tardisodes but for Torchwoood? Sort of like Torchsodes
            Torchwood Declassified: added to the site today.
            Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
            - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

The Ghost Machine Trailer

And another trailer for the series with some bits we havent yet

Third ep looks like it could be a good one
              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

I know I've posted this once in this thread.... strange

Major spoilers for Episode 8
                Spoiler:
                "They Keep Killing"
                Spoiler:
                Using alien technology to interrogate the victims of a serial killer, Gwen learns that the common link is dangerously close to home. And the resurrection device has a deadly secret of its own.

has been renamed
                Spoiler:
                "They keep killing Suzie
                Maybe it wasn't just for shock value after all?

Comment

Working...
                X