Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Christmas Invasion (Post-viewing thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can imagine the Sycorax warning "his name was the Doctor, he wielded a weapon of great power, it was called 'Satsuma'"
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Not a a man a wizard in pyjamas !!!!
      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
        What do you mean "less liked" Sylvester McCoy's Dr was liked by many, well me. You sure that it isn't the 6th Doctor you mean? He was very serious and moody and lead to the cancelling of the Series.

What she said!

Another Sylvester Mc Coy fan here.

Comment

Just wanted to add to the "my wasn't that rather fantastic?" vote.

Really enjoyed it and was glad to see David Tennant just slip into it so well. Really looking forward to the next series!

Comment

Hi Angie, how's Pompey this evening, bloody cold in Gosport

Comment

Hey Reefgirl , IM in Pompey and its freezing too.

Comment

Wow we're getting quite a little colony on the South Coast here, We're off out for Pizza tomorrow, we'll probably end up in Pizza Hut in the estate where the PC World is near Southampton, I've been tricked like that before, by Bf said he'd go to that one then half way through the meal he'd say "Seeing as we're here we might as we'll go to PC World" Knowing full well it's where he wanted to go in the first place

Comment

wow. well i got to babysit which is a major pain.
                  Wow 900th post yay

Comment

Went to Hedge End for lunch in the end, still bloody freezing, I hope the brat was ok for you

Comment

I had to look after two and they were a nightmare. What worse is since their my brother and sister i dont get payed. Anyway we need to be carefull otherwise people may think we are spamming.

Comment

Spamming???? Spamming is posting the same thing over and over again in different threads, this is Topic Drift

Comment

Long live topic drift!!

er, what was the topic, anyway?
                          In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

I think it was something to do with a medical journal about the healing effects of tea... i dunno...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

And the truth that the most deadly weapon in the known universe is a Satsuma !!!

Comment

See MC and I know what's good for a thread don't we

Comment

Working...
                                X