No announcement yet.

The Devil To Pay (211)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the moment I can only think of the Phoenix Coalition and the Kih'Andari.

...And of course this one that Williams claims to be a part of. Then again, we can't be sure that he's being truthful.
    Last edited by SierraGulf1; 16 January 2006, 12:05 PM.
    Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
    Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
    Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
    Stargate Destiny, Fan
    Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

We really ought to TRUST him. *hint**hint*

Comment

And the Pheonix group.
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

When I said Vorian I meant Phoenix. Eh, I'll change that now.

Plus, the Kih'Andari aren't exactly a secret organization anymore.
          Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
          Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
          Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
          Stargate Destiny, Fan
          Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Has anyone else but me noticed that the organization that Williams claims to be a part of utterly reaks of the Trust organization from SG-1? Anyone?

Comment

Yeah, it's all quite complex. And we haven't even gotten to the next two episodes yet.

You never know what will happen, and which surprising twists the story might reveal, or who the real villain behind this whole thing might turn out to be. Can't go any further into that. But you already knew that, of course.
              Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

I'm re-reading this. Is it me or is the whole thing with Zachs story a little tease at us?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                  I'm re-reading this. Is it me or is the whole thing with Zachs story a little tease at us?
                  It is kind of a hidden joke, referring to this being the first part of a then two parter (now three parter).

I'm glad someone caught it.

Comment

Is the bit with Chase and talking about a dog a homage to Chain Reaction?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                      Is the bit with Chase and talking about a dog a homage to Chain Reaction?
                      Indeed, it is. I love doing things like that every now and then.

Comment

Lol, nicely spotted by myself.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'd just like to say, that, although this comes a little late, "The Devil to Pay" has quite possibly been the best Season 2 episode yet, in league with "Troika," "Valiant," "What Comes Before the Dawn," and "Path of Revelation, Part II."

Comment

The name Bill Connelly made me laugh as I suddenly imagined Billy Connelly in the SGH universe.

The laugher soon died away though as I read through one of Horizon's best teasers yet! Enoly on Earth!!

Zach's liitle tease with 'To be continued' gave a strong clue that this episode wasn't going to be one that answered a lot of questions. Zach actually wasn't as annoying as he is in previous episodes. Hurruh. Though it was amusing to think that he wants Christine. I did wonder if perhaps Zach was going to begin his development towards something bigger in this episode (from hints and how this series is going it wouldn't surprise me if he does become involved in something important).

Fantastic to finally see the General Williams cliffhanger start paying off. And again Horizon cunning twists things around, and again somehow manages to leave the reader guessing as to exactly what Williams is doing, or even if he is Williams.

There were a few really nice touches. Moore from the first episode. Christine's brother, the return of Naiyeer. It's things like this that really make the Horizon-verse such a rich place.

The Nublan woman was as mysterious as ever. Who is she? What is she really doing??

The Destiny reference intrigued me. I was thinking of reading Destiny since many Horizon forum posters have banners for it in their sigs. Is this mention an indication that there might be crossover potential??

The cliffhanger was superb. Can't wait to see how things play out for our heroes.

This season really is such good entertainment.
                            I'm A Leaf On The Wind...Watch How I Soar

Comment

One word: Out-freaking-standing.
                              I have been glued to my computer since Parti Pris episode and the way this first of the three parter started out i think I'm going to be very busy all the way till Path of Revelation, Part Two and hopefully even longer

This hole season 2 has been awesome
                              In the middle of my backswing!!!

Comment

Jelgate's Two Cents

I can say without a doubt that this was a great episode. I take that back, a spectucular episode. Ever since S1 I have wondered when I was going to hear about the Pheonix Coaliation. I thought they sounded a lot more interesting than the Kir'Adhari. I was not expecting to so that Gen. William was working against the Phoneix Coaliation. It seems like Earth has become even more parnoid since the Stargate went public. I wonder if the Phoneix Coaliation evolved from The Trust of SG-1/Atlantis, just a theory. I think this episode had an interesting with Christine and her brother. Despite the fact that they disagreed politically, they seemed to get along. I personally don't believe that Kevin is working for the Phoneix Coalition, it just seems too obvious. Speaking of the Coalition, poor Sieva and Chase, they are captured by the bad guys again. Its the Enloy three parter. Speaking of the Enloy, I was wondering why they were at the beginning of the episode. now I know that the Enloy are going to attack Earth to get to the Ancient chamber in Malaysisa. You gotta love those Doomsday episode. Just out of courtesy do you like toturing people with those "to be continued."
                                Questions

I have about a million questions but I won't ask them because they will probably be answered in the next parter
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X