This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Travelling back in time

Why don't the Goua'ld travel back in time trough the Stargate to wipe out Earth? It would be a lot easier to do that in the past. I am sure Anubis must of known how do do that.
    "You don't know half of it".
    Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
    (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

They didn't get around to it, SG-1 wiped them out Also, the only tech we know of that allows time travel is Ancient so only Anubis would, but he couldn't use what he knew or his powers without the "others" comeing down on him, he could only do what a normal Goa'uld would have been able to do

Comment

> They probably had no clue that the Gate could be used for such a purpose.

> Maybe they can't predict Solar Flares?

Originally posted by S.G.C
      ... Anubis would, but he couldn't use what he knew or his powers without the "others" comeing down on him, he could only do what a normal Goa'uld would have been able to do
      Really? Is that True?
      Surely Anubis can do whatever his mind remembers (eg: the reason he whooped the other Goa'uld was because his ship was Ancient Advanced ALSO: creation of Mini-Anubis).

Using the Stargate and knowledge of Astrophysics to travel through time would not need "Super Ancient Powers", hey?
      Last edited by jazz!; 20 December 2005, 03:37 AM.
      It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

changing the past might cause different changes to what anubis would want in his time unless he was to remain in the past

Comment

Working...
        X