This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RDA Interviews on late night tv

Please, fellow Gateheads, I need your help! I missed both recent interviews RDA gave, and I am a mass of regret. Does anyone have a tape of the interviews they would share with me? Most want to see "Late, Late Show with Craig Kilborn", 6/23/04 and also "Late Night with Conan O'Brien", 5/13/04.

I tried sending e-mails to both networks but have gotten no response.

Your are my lifeline!

He was on Conan!?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Yes I think so.

Comment

I think RDA was only in clips on Conan, but not sure.
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

^^ Yep. They were clips that the "Recliner of Rage" guy brought back after he was invited to spend a day on the set.

Comment

Pierce Bernard's RECLIENER OF RAGE!! Yea, now I remeber why you think you saw him. You can head over to scifi.com-->sg-1-->downloads and check out the clip. Its so funny, espically the ending.

Pierce as Chief Petty Officer O'Brien: "Dr. Jackson?"

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

I love that end, haha... RDA should do guest on Conan, haha...

Comment

I saw the first part, but is there a clip of the second show when Pierre Bernard visits the set of Stargate?

Comment

One of these threads had a link to the page where it had his appearance, but too much posts to look through

Comment

http://www.chevron26.com/estart1.html

Go to the bottom and you can check it out. It has both parts.

Comment

ooo- thanks downfall

Comment

Yea, no probelm.

Comment

Although he was funny, and i said this in that very old post back on the first few pages of this forum, i am still mad about the Daniel Jackson bits, but still funny

Comment

I liked when one of the directors told Pierce to be more emotional, and RDA was like don't do it, just to make the director mad. lol. Also, RDA was like..did you check out the food table? He asked him that like 4 times! lol.

"Dr. jackson?"

Comment

Working...
                            X