Radek Zelenka/Elizabeth Weir Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radek Zelenka/Elizabeth Weir Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Hello, I haven't seen a thread like this and I kinda like Weir and Zelanka their cute. I'm a really big mcweir shipper but I also like this ship as well. I thought Zelanka was really cute in Brotherhood with Weir. Things like "You are the loop" oh those scenes were really funny. Also when we were first introduced the character Zelanka in 38 mniutes, I thought it was funny how he told her to shut up. I'm also hoping to see more of him this season cuz he's just cute.
    McKay: I'm invulnerable!
    Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
    McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
    My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

I will admit that Zelenka is at his cutest when he's around Elizabeth. He's great when giddy and flabbergasted!

Elizabeth does get along quite well with geeks, doesn't she?

Comment

Damn! Ya beat me to it! I was gonna start a thread for this and didn't get around to it. *sigh* Glad to see others have filled in where I failed, though.

Personally, I don't think it stands a chance in hell, but I love Zelenka and as TOF said, he is even more adorable when he's pining after Weir. So cute. So innocent. Ya gotta love it.
      Last edited by ShadowMaat; 27 July 2005, 08:46 PM. Reason: CKO?? Whozzat?? And what's a couple of letters between friends, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
        Damn! Ya beat me to it! I was gonna start a thread for this and didn't get around to it. *sigh* Glad to see others have filled in where I failed, though.

Personally, I don't think it stands a chance in hell, but I love Zelenka and as CKO said, he is even more adorable when he's pining after Weir. So cute. So innocent. Ya gotta love it.
        uh Shadow.... you crazy girl this is the first time im postin' to this thread.

but mistakes happen to everyone.

but yea, they would be a good match together, as it seems like he has a lil crush on her.
        sigpic

Comment

Hehe, I was just chattin with a friend about their cuteness and I noticed noone else made this kind of thread so I started it. I think that Zelanka is cute with Liz.

Personally, I don't think it stands a chance in hell, but I love Zelenka and as CKO said, he is even more adorable when he's pining after Weir. So cute. So innocent. Ya gotta love it.
          I don't think it'll necessarily make canon but we do have fanfiction for this ship and yes he's even more adorable when he's talkin to Liz.
          Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
            uh Shadow.... you crazy girl this is the first time im postin' to this thread.
            *sigh* This is what I get for having multiple windows open while I'm watching Veronica Mars at the same time. I saw a post from you on another thread and got crosswired in my head.

But you DID post here, so maybe I'm just psychic.

And sorry to the Toaster, too.

Comment

I can go for this ship too, and don't care about it only being fanon, though really I don't care for any ship, fanon is always enough; much more fun. There are some pretty cute moments on show though, which some people had extrapolated into nice fanfic for the pairing.

Intruder
              Spoiler:
              I was amused at the moment at the end on this episode. Telya had a little glance between him and Weir when he was so eagerly handing over reports in the office and I wouldn't be surprised if she suspected he had a crush. It just seemed like a knowing smile to me, after all she'd probably have noticed if Zelenka had perhaps missed Elizabeth being around in the month or two she'd been gone. Wonder if that's inspired any fanfic yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                Intruder
                Spoiler:
                I was amused at the moment at the end on this episode. Telya had a little glance between him and Weir when he was so eagerly handing over reports in the office and I wouldn't be surprised if she suspected he had a crush. It just seemed like a knowing smile to me, after all she'd probably have noticed if Zelenka had perhaps missed Elizabeth being around in the month or two she'd been gone.
                I think he has a crush on her aswell
                http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s2/2...ntruder725.jpg
                He comes running and smiling
                Rest of the scene here - http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s2/2.../index10.shtml
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

And David Nykl was particularly cagey when I asked him about it at the Creation con. He wonldn't give me a straight answer, but I think his grin when he said it gave him away.

Comment

Though sparse, there is some W/Z fanfic floating around. A small collection is here but I haven't read any of them.

Comment

And David Nykl was particularly cagey when I asked him about it at the Creation con. He wonldn't give me a straight answer, but I think his grin when he said it gave him away.
                      Hmm, maybe David Nykl has a crush on Torri Higginson!

Comment

David is married (damn him). And I try not to speculate on the lives of the actors.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin

Spoiler:
                          I was amused at the moment at the end on this episode. Telya had a little glance between him and Weir when he was so eagerly handing over reports in the office and I wouldn't be surprised if she suspected he had a crush. It just seemed like a knowing smile to me, after all she'd probably have noticed if Zelenka had perhaps missed Elizabeth being around in the month or two she'd been gone. Wonder if that's inspired any fanfic yet.
                          Spoiler:
                          I thought Zelanka was pretty cute in the end with his "I'm so glad you're back" and teyla was telling him nicely to go away basically. I was kinda disappointed that he was in thew ep for like 30 seconds, but I'm hoping that we'll see more of him in 'Runner'.

Originally posted by Toasteronfire
                          Though sparse, there is some W/Z fanfic floating around. A small collection is here but I haven't read any of them.
                          I think I've read some of those the last time I was on Wraithbait, I've also read some W/Z fic on FF. There was one that was a slight mention of them but I don't remember the name and it was kinda funny.

Originally posted by ShadowMatt
                          David is married (damn him). And I try not to speculate on the lives of the actors.
                          David Nykl's married? Dang it, all the actors I like on SGA are married, except DH.

Okay I know this is kinda silly but I like to name things and think we should name this ship. (I'm soo like Ford) I had a few names in mind like Weirlanka or Zeir or something like that. I actually have a nmae for every weir ship ( ) What do yall think?

Comment

Originally posted by weirfan517
                            Okay I know this is kinda silly but I like to name things and think we should name this ship. (I'm soo like Ford) I had a few names in mind like Weirlanka or Zeir or something like that. I actually have a nmae for every weir ship ( ) What do yall think?
                            Oh dear gods and stars above, PLEASE NOOOO!!!!! I loathe, despise, detest and am generally revolted by those name combination things!

If the consensus of the thread is to go for it, though, I'll simply stop posting here and continue my support of Zelenka/Weir in other threads.

I'm sorry, I know a lot of people find them fun, but... well, let's just say I disagree. I'll support Zelenka/Weir or Weir/Zelenka, but I absolutely WILL NOT support Weirlenka or Zeir or anything remotely similar. I feel very strongly on this point.

Comment

Originally posted by weirfan517
                              No offense, but please to the Gods no! I highly doubt there is a name that sounds good, and even if there is people tend to lose respect for ships because almalgamated names sound a bit mushy or teenybopper. So all in all, maybe not...or at least for me. I'm happy to keep typing out Weir/Zelenka or Radek/Elizabeth or if time is an issue W/Z, but please no Zeir or Weirlanka (makes me think Srilanka... or in the case of the first a bad alien name).

Comment

Working...
                              X