Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predictions on the Death in the 100th episode (Spoilers- Season 5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Predictions on the Death in the 100th episode (Spoilers- Season 5)

As all of us Smallville fans know (those of us who read spoilers, minor or major) that someone is going to die in the 100th episode, which will air this season.

So the question is: Who will die in the 100th episode??

Based on the Superman movies, we can count out these people:
    Clark
    Lois
    Lex
    Jonathan Kent (since he dies in the first movie)
    Martha Kent
    Lana

If the title seems too spoilerish, the mods can change it to something less spoilerish.
    sigpic

I think Jonathan Kent. He's already got a weak heart and now running against Lex...that's suicide.

On second thought, maybe Lionel Luthor?

Comment

It could be Lionel or Jonathan that could die, but honestly I haven't a firm idea who will die.

Don't forget - Smallville isn't following the original movie myths, so you might find Jonathan Kent dies in the series even thoe he dies in the first movie etc.

Comment

It'll be two characters. Johnathon and Lionel will both die, as it will continue to show the path that ones life can take due to their upbringings and the result of who they will eventually be, and the deaths of Clarks and Lexs fathers will show how they handle them in their own ways.

Lex will probably be the one that actually kills his father, and will show his descent into villainy even more, whilst Clark will vow to fight for truth, justice and the american way or some such nonsense, after trying valiantly to save his father from whatever kills him. Seeing that the producers are comic writers themselves, and actually know the comics, I'd expect to see some sort of homage to the Crisis on Infinite Earths #8 where Supes is holding Supergirl in his arms after she died.

Comment

Although, she's hot. I'll pick Chloe
          sigpic

Comment

if t is chloe that could be what makes lois eventually become a journalist (in homage to her cousin). and then the circle is complete.

Comment

I think it will be Lana, to pave the way for Clark's relationship with Lois. Also I don't think we can rule out anyone based on the movies. In the movies, Clark creates the fortress of solitude after his father dies. But in the show things have clearly happened in reverse. And in "Lois and Clark" Johnathon Kent was still alive when Clark was a full grown adult. So shows spinning off the character of Superman aren't necessarily going to work in conjunction with the movies.

Comment

Lionel. With dad out of the way LexCorp can take over LuthorCorp and Lex will go the whole way into evilness instead of skirting the edges.

With Lionel gone, nothing - but Superman - will be able to stop him.

Comment

Anyone but Chloe. She is simply too hot to die. Please ptb, anyone but her. Take Lionel.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

It has to be Lionel, without a doubt.
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                      Anyone but Chloe. She is simply too hot to die. Please ptb, anyone but her.
                      Totally agree with ya, she is too hot to die.
                      sigpic

Comment

i think lana will die. i think she's really cool and all, but her death paves the way for clark and lois to be together! and i think even in the smallville universe clark and lois will end up together

Comment

Oh no It cannot be Chloe!
                          I think it will be Jonathan Kent. He dies in the movie, and since this is the last season, they have to kill him off.
                          So either Jonathan or Lana. Anyone think that Lexmas was kinda like a foreshadowing?

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                            I think it will be Jonathan Kent. He dies in the movie, and since this is the last season, they have to kill him off.
                            I've read in Dreamwatch Magazine, that Smallville may go beyond 5 season, and run 7 season (aka 2 more seasons).
                            sigpic

Comment

insteresting...

Comment

Working...
                              X