If you had a Time Machine......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you had a Time Machine......

.......What would you change in Stargate's history!?

-> maybe make a situation play out differently then it did?
    -> not kill-off a character

or Absolutely, positively squat!

there seem to be many would-be writers on this forum.....what would you change!?

just wonderin'
    Last edited by jazz!; 15 December 2005, 03:31 PM.
    It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

I'd stop Jack from signing the papers that would let him leave the SGC for a post in Washington. Landry just isn't the general that he was.

Comment

i would stop the SGA team from picking athos to gate to on their first trip out.
      or i would of stayed in 2010...just to see how things played out... theres lof thing i wanted to do i jsut cant think of thme right now...
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

I would have replaced 'The Nox' with 'The Furlings'.
        * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

I'd go back and study the Alteran/Atlantian/Anceints....not alter becuase then a huge paradox might happen and that boggles my mind: but yea, I'd go back and find out about the 'greatest race'
          Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

I'd go back and make it so I was the fifth man on the team.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'd make it that Janet never died. I'd prefer her to have been thought to have been dead only to show up as a goa'uld or something. At least then she'd still be around.

I'd give Cassie more screen time too, we didn't get to really explore her much.

Australian Teryl Rothery Fan Club
              www.atrfc.com

Comment

Originally posted by artemis_chosen
                I'd make it that Janet never died. I'd prefer her to have been thought to have been dead only to show up as a goa'uld or something. At least then she'd still be around.

Thats exactly what I would do.
                sigpic

Comment

If i had a time machine i'd go back 15,000 years and steal an ancient warship, bring it back to the present and leave all the smart people at the SGC study it, then i'd go forward 50,000 years (giving us plenty of time to learn how to reverse engineer ancient tech) steal an asgard ship and one of our own and then bring it back to the present. Then we would have an invulnerable space fleet and the SGC would be far more powerfull than it is now. I'd do more, but sadly this is a PG forum so i cant say

Hmmm, Im not that creative, am I
                  The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by da_hippie
                    I would have replaced 'The Nox' with 'The Furlings'.

Yeah...I like this one. Furlings Shippers are tight!
                    Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

I'd keep Jack and Jonas on SG-1, along with Cam. Imagine that SG-1, Jack and Cam's sense of humor, Daniel and Jonas working together on stuff related to mythology and alien language.

And I'd also un-kill Janet, Jacob, and Peter Grodin.
                      sigpic

Comment

Go back and find some damn way of keeping the entire crew of the Aurora from destroying themselves. Even if it was for an enormously helpful cause. I would go back in time and save the crew of the Aurora AND destroy the Wraith hive ship too. I'd just be Superman or something...

That episode is a miscarriage of creative judgement.

That's just how I feel.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
                          I'd stop Jack from signing the papers that would let him leave the SGC for a post in Washington. Landry just isn't the general that he was.
                          That's what I would do to.

Comment

I'd go back and give the SGC information and technology from the future in exchange for the government to stop all my favorite shows from being canceled.

Comment

Originally posted by artemis_chosen

I'd agree with those (except the gould part, maybe a tok'ra or ascention?). I'd also get Jacob a sarcophagous(sp?).

And make Shep like carousels in addition to Ferris Wheels.

Comment

Working...
                              X