This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Meaghan View Post
    Thanks Seaboe! Any ideas where? Here, FF, AO3?
    I know that one; I just read it a few months ago. I know I have it stored somewhere. I just have to figure out the title/author. I'll try to find it.

From Hereon After by Alli Snow

The link will take you to the page that has the story on it. You'll have to scroll down the page to the "S" group and then find "From Hereon After". I'm sure that's the story you are thinking of. Major Davis is in it quite a bit.
    Last edited by hedwig; 10 July 2015, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Thanks hedwig!
      Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are Crunchy and good with Ketchup.

Comment

Yes, that's it, Hedwig. I'm a little embarrassed that I didn't remember the title, because I know I've recommended it more than once before.

Seaboe
        If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Hello, I'm new here.
          I'm sucker for SG-1 fanfiction from Poland

Please, recommend mi some good Emotional Hurt / Extreme Angst Jack Fanfiction. It can be due to e.g.:

*Amnesia
          *PTSD, nightmares
          *Aftermath of captivity/kidnapping/torture/whumping/abuse - recovery fic
          *Other mental illness/regression/dependency on others

It can be huge change of character - insecurity, shyness

Thanks in advance!

Comment

I'll try to make my recommendations from home, where I can include links.

Seaboe
            If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by JustineCone View Post
              Please, recommend mi some good Emotional Hurt / Extreme Angst Jack Fanfiction.
              For God and Country, by Doc (also includes extreme physical hurt)

Seaboe

Comment

Hi, I am a probie here. I am looking for good fan fics of Daniel Jackson, stories of him and Jack's friendship, the whole team but with Daniel as a main character. I love long stories and have found some good ones but other's the links are broken. I hope you all can help me, thanks Abbeyrd62561

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger View Post
                  or fic series?

here's the place to recommend it/them.
                  Thank you but I can't figure this out there isn't a link for this only pictures and
                  = and = sign. How do I get into this. Thank you

Comment

I clicked on the word GREEN and it doesn't bring me to any fanfictions. I don't know what I'm doing wrong with this or the one before. I need some help here, thanks so much

Comment

Abbeyrd62561, a number of the Stargate Fan Fic sites have gone down in the past year; the link you were trying might have been broken. You might try running a search on LiveJournal. There were (and might still be) a number of recommendation sites there.

Seaboe

Comment

Hey y'all I was wondering you guys would recommend me SGA fics that focuses on sparky (sheppard/weir) fan fics, it can be either sheppard or weir whump, angsty, fluffy, any kinds and multi-chapters and it has to be completed fics, which im not big fan of unfinished fics... yea long story, its one of my pet peeves. I miss sga I wish it was still on tv

Comment

For those who weren't aware, the Stargatefan archive is being added to AO3. Some of the stories are member only, where they haven't been able to locate the author, but they're coming in.

Seaboe

Comment

Hello, pleasce recommend me some good McKay whumping ffs No slash, no one shots - I prefer longer stories. I also would like to read some good stories featuring strong freidnship between McKay and Shep / Carson.

PS. Can anyone know is there somewhere a good SGA archive (apart from ff.net and ao3) ?

Comment

I have never seen Teen Wolf or The Sentinel, yet I'm recommending New Destructions in the Sky by elumish, which gives you an idea of how good this story is.

Stiles, as written here, is a very believable teenager. The integration of the Sentinel world is well done. The SG characters fit without awkwardness. Good plot, well-written.

Seaboe

Comment

If you like the military details (especially the ones that they actually leave out of the TV show), look up ParadoxR on AO3. In particular, she re-wrote COtG with the change that Teal'c doesn't speak English.

Seaboe

Comment

Working...
                                X