Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SGA - New James Lafazanos interview (Male wraith)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA - New James Lafazanos interview (Male wraith)

Hi,

There's a new interview of James Lafazanos on The Scifi World.
    It is a bit small but enjoy it!
    http://www.thescifiworld.net/intervi...fazanos_01.htm

Excerpts:
    The Scifi World: We don't know anything about you, I mean, we know you as a wraith, but until two hours ago, I haven't the slightest idea of what you look like. How do you feel about that ?
    James Lafazanos: Well sometimes it can be difficult you know, don't be seen even after been on the show for two years, but I feel it's okay.
    I mean, I would like to play other roles, and be seen for my particular talents in the acting ground, but for now, I think it's fine. Sometimes in the sci'fi world television, it can be stigmas attached to certain actors, so in a way it's good, I can do Sci'fi, and don't have stigma because my face is not attached to the show, and so I won't be typecasted as a wraith for my future roles.
    Gilles
    http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
    Ben Browder interview
    Beau Bridges interview

Oh, awesome! Thanks so much for posting it!

Comment

Cool!! Thanks Gilles

Comment

Interesting. I just stumbled across this, and figured heck, give it a whirl.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I just realized that it's you (wallpaperman) who also had the pics/interview i just read a few minutes ago...hmmm, must bookmark your site for weekly perusal.

thanks for this, the actor is much better looking than his character!

and thanks for the new smilies!

Comment

Hmmm....seem to have missed this one thanks a lot man
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Working...
            X