X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BSG Season 2.5 Trailer

You can download it from here. [19MB, 2:00 min]
    Last edited by d3u5; 12 December 2005, 10:57 AM.

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Hmm, interesting. Sounds like a mix of the other 4 individual previews made into one long one with maybe some new material. And I say sounds like cause I can’t actually SEE the fraking thing, only hear it. Stupid “error downloading codec” message. *grrr*

Thanks anyway.
    IMO always implied.

Comment

Worked fine for me. And yes, it's basically a mix of the other trailers into one. Thanks for posting it, though.

Comment

Nice, it's a nice mix of new clips and old.

Spoiler:
        Whats up with Racetrack being dragged away by the guards?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
          Nice, it's a nice mix of new clips and old.

Spoiler:
          Whats up with Racetrack being dragged away by the guards?
          Spoiler:
          I hope they don't kill her off, she's too cute and hotheaded to die.

Comment

does anyone have it in a different video file other then an AVI?

Comment

Good find, I feel Season 3 they will find Earth!

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836
                Hmm, interesting. Sounds like a mix of the other 4 individual previews made into one long one with maybe some new material. And I say sounds like cause I can’t actually SEE the fraking thing, only hear it. Stupid “error downloading codec” message. *grrr*

Thanks anyway.
                http://www.headbands.com/gspot/ to determine the codec that the file needs to play

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ a ridiculously tiny and insanely efficient media player that comes preloaded with most codecs (and it's a better dvd player than those bulky apps like ulead's)

Comment

Thanks, FM!

Installing that media player worked. The computer I’m on is almost as old as the hills…well okay, like 6 yrs old and running Win98. So if anything requires like WinMedia Player 10….well I’m out of luck because it won’t let me upgrade to 10…..
                  IMO always implied.

Comment

Yeah, VLC player is a great little program. Works so much better than most other media players and again, it's great as a DVD player unlike the ridiculously bulky WinDVD and others. It still has issues here and there but it works better than anything else I have.

I've found that the smaller, more efficient programs that are usually free or very cheap are often much better than the mass produced boxed crap sold at Best Buy.

Comment

VLC did not work for me. I still had problems. However I did find a solution. You need to save the link, then open it in another program, I used DviX. It work awesomely.... I sssssooooooo can't wait for the 2nd season to start.... Dam Space....

Comment

Working...
                      X