This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Predator vs. SG-1, Who would win?

Sorry mods if this is in the wrong place.

Who do you think would win? SG-1(Daniel, Col. O'neill, Maj. Carter and Teal'c) with their standard off-world loadout or the deadly Predator?

My vote has to go with the Predator, but, Arnold didn't have a staff weapon in Predator...

Deadly Beauty...

Dude you should shrink your pic of the P-90, forum rules say that your sig can be no bigger than this:
    sigpic

Comment

thanks, didnt know that

Deadly Beauty...

Comment

I think the Predators might win, because SG-1 always has a lot of firepower with them, and that's why the invisible Predators attack.
        Spoiler:
        When they went up against the Sodan, who were also invisible, SG-1 got schooled and Mitchell got kidnapped

Daniel would probably survive even if they lost, because he doesn't use guns unless he has to. He would prbably try to understand them, like the girl in AVP.

Lt. Colonel Jason Richardson/Major Jen Stevens Shipper
        Lt. Colonel Jim Anderson/Major Kate Howard Shipper

"Tir gan teanga, tir gan anam." -Gaelic Proverb
        (A country without a language, a country without a soul.)

~RockinHobbit (MySpace)

Comment

SG-1 would win of course!

theyve already dealt with beings with invisibility (allegiance) as well as those with big ass guns
          - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

SG1 have TER's to fight invisibility tech, so SG1
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

have you not seen preitor vs alien! preitor no question, the preitors are by far the coolest race ever, they are cooler than the jedi! they beat thew jaffa for ther staff, the asgard at ships, the nox at invisibility, the jedi for skill and agility and the beat the goauld at playing gods.
              they would kjick the crap out of SG1 by looking at them! they created the aliens as a worthy opponent to them, and alien kicks out ass.
              sigpic
              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
              Stargate : Genesis |
              Original Starship DesignThread
              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
              11000! green me

Comment

SG1 imo, their just too resourceful (sp?) they would kick predators a$$
                The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Ah c'mon guys! Isn't there any love for the Preds?

Deadly Beauty...

Comment

While I think the Predator would come pretty darn close, I gotta go with SG-1. They are way too resourceful and smart. Each team member would bring something to the table that could help in defeating the Predator. However, if there were more than one Predator present, I'd have to change my vote.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

PVSG1
                      coming to a theater near you!

why not there coming out with everything else like that
                      i.e. freddy v jason
                      avp

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorgerheaus
                        PVSG1
                        coming to a theater near you!

why not there coming out with everything else like that
                        i.e. freddy v jason
                        avp
                        Hell, I'd go see it.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

SG-1 would so get their butt's kicked. But Teal'c vs a predator hand to hand would be so damned cool

Comment

Originally posted by Loaf
                            SG-1 would so get their butt's kicked. But Teal'c vs a predator hand to hand would be so damned cool
                            It would be but i think thr pred would win because arni is just as strong as tel'c and he was thrown around by it.
                            The preds have better tec(theve got wrist mounted nukes for god sake) and with the whole invisibility thing. The only only thing that can take one down is ther own tec like the disc in predetor 2. In the first one it took its wepons off to fight hand to hand.
                            What if SG-1 went to a planet with an Alien hive on it

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                              SG1 have TER's to fight invisibility tech, so SG1
                              Spoiler:
                              yes good idea !! Why Haven't they used the TER's with the Sodan people and on Atlantis?
                              Lord Zedd

Comment

Working...
                              X