Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here weat "The North Face" jackets like Daniel wore in "Rising"?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone here weat "The North Face" jackets like Daniel wore in "Rising"?

With winter rolling around and the colder temperatures coming, ive been looking for a jacket/sweater to wear, and I remember seeing Daniel wearing a really nice North Face zip up Denali jacket in "Rising" when he is explaining to Jack, Weir and Rodney about going to Atlantis.

Anyone wear "North Face" gear? Im curious as to how good they keep you warm.

Originally posted by O'Neil
    With winter rolling around and the colder temperatures coming, ive been looking for a jacket/sweater to wear, and I remember seeing Daniel wearing a really nice North Face zip up Denali jacket in "Rising" when he is explaining to Jack, Weir and Rodney about going to Atlantis.

Anyone wear "North Face" gear? Im curious as to how good they keep you warm.
    My partner and I adore 'The North Face'..but be prepared to pay for good quality stuff...

Saying that..There are other brands that are just as good and look great!

I have a lot of Berghaus stuff too.

What ever suits you really, shop around different brands...
    Good quality outdoor clothing comes at a price!...but in the long run, it's totally worth it! It will last you years!
    hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

I don't wear NF but...

... I think this does explain the recent increase in the number of ppl I have seen wearing the NF jackets -> all thanks to that style-monger, danny
      It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Me and hubbs have North Face Jackets...they're brill. Pricey but worth it.

Comment

Yeah, ive seen a few already that I went to look at, and they are kinda pricey, but they look like they are worth it. I guess the reason I want one is partly due to the cast of SG1 and Atlantis wearing them.

Comment

<delurk>

Yep! I got a NF tri-climate waterproof coat and use a fleece like Daniels underneath.

Keeps me nice 'n toasty in this cold weather we're having in the UK

Highly recommended

Comment

They are really nice but expensive. I wear columbia jackets and they are pretty nice.

Comment

Working...
              X