X-men 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X-men 3

There were a couple of disparate threads on X3, but as far as I could see no general thread for the movie.

USA today has an article and a flash gallery that has pictures of the new X-men Beast and Angel.

I'm undecided about Beast, maybe he'll look better in motion. Right now he looks like a blue guy with a mohair jumper on.

It'll be interesting to see what the new director will do differently, hopefully the third movie will have the same tone as the first two though.

supposedly the official trailer (not the teaser) will be up on apple trailers later today.
    Thanks!
    Jordan

my page
    My LJ
    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

You can watch the trailer now.
      http://x3movie.com/

Wow, Beast sure does look good, i had bad thoughts... AHH i cant wait till May.

So many things to comment on, but i wont, although i can say one thing, hate the actor who is playing archangel.
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Sweet! Thanks.

That looks very cool. Looks very epic.

Comment

Crap, I couldn't view the trailer for some reason. But the pics I saw look pretty sweet so far. I was a huge fan of the first two films, and I can't wait for this one. Coming out right around my birthday.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
            Crap, I couldn't view the trailer for some reason. But the pics I saw look pretty sweet so far. I was a huge fan of the first two films, and I can't wait for this one. Coming out right around my birthday.
            Have you tried here?

http://www.davestrailerpage.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
              Thanks, that was pretty sweet. Licking my chops to see that puppy even more now.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I hate QT!
                It never works, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version and it still wont play properly. Anyone have a wmv or mpeg version?
                Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
                Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

Originally posted by TheObiJuan
                  I hate QT!
                  It never works, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version and it still wont play properly. Anyone have a wmv or mpeg version?
                  Sorry, can't help you there. Yahoo doesn't have it up yet.

Just looking at the trailer carefully.
                  Spoiler:
                  Looks like Jean Grey sides with Magneto.

Comment

Sorry, can't help you there. Yahoo doesn't have it up yet.

Spoiler:
                    What? i watched it a billion times and i didnt get the impression. Ok, obviously im gonna actually look for that on my next look...

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Could be her personna of
                      Spoiler:
                      Dark Phoenix
                      . That would make some sense.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

NEVERMIND blue. I see what u saw now.

Yah i agree with the fifth man, i think it is likely it maybe her dark p. persona.

Comment

Originally posted by TheObiJuan
                          I hate QT!
                          Completely uninstall quicktime through add and remove programs, then install this
                          http://www.free-codecs.com/QuickTime...e_download.htm

Comment

Also at that site is Windowsmediaplayer classic, which plays a chunk of things, including quicktime videos, but nathanaus's advice works better i think if u dont like mine.

Comment

Originally posted by nathanaus
                              Completely uninstall quicktime through add and remove programs, then install this
                              http://www.free-codecs.com/QuickTime...e_download.htm
                              Tried it, and it's worked like a charm so far... I just hope it doesn't effect anything else adversely...
                              Jayne - Ain't logical. Cuttin' on his own face, rapin' and murdering - Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin' paid - mostly only when I'm gettin' paid. But these Reavers... last ten years they show up like the bogeyman from stories. Eating people alive? Where's that get fun?
                              Kaylee - Shepherd Book said they was men who just reached the edge of space, saw a vasty nothingness, and went bibbledy over it.
                              Jayne - Oh, hell, i've been to the edge. Just looked like... more space.
                              - Serenity

Comment

Working...
                              X