"Braniac" should have been "The Eradicator"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Braniac" should have been "The Eradicator"

I realize (after reading up) that the Smallville creators decided to use Braniac from the Superman animated series, but I feel that they should have stuck closer to canon and used the movies/comic books.

In the comic books, Braniac had nothing to do with Krypton... there was, however, a very awesome mechanized Kryptonian machine that was known as "The Eradicator" which was a human-form robot that had the powers of a Son of Krypton, perhaps even more. In My opinion, that would have worked better as Zod's minion rather then Braniac.

Partially correct, Brainiac had been to krypton in the comic books, he shrunk a kryptonian city, before coming to earth to do the same, this is in the Pre-Crisis timeline
    Don't put jam on a magnet

my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle

Comment

I just can't wait to see more of him.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Even though the character was Milton Fine (aka Brainiac) the name Brainiac was never used. However, all the characteristics were of the Eradicator. Let us all just pray that he doesn't return along with a young Superman/Lex clone, dude in an Iron Man suit and Metallo all of them pretending to be Superman after a terrible death of clark. Who knows, maybe that will be the big character who gets the axe.

Comment

Doubtful. I'm pretty sure Fine was supposed to be Brainiac.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
          X