No announcement yet.

Stargate Fandom Music Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video 26 "In your eyes" (Kylie Minogue)....for a bit of a laugh..

Click on my sig to access my website.

Enjoy .

Caty aka ShipDiva
    Last edited by Catysg1; 08 May 2004, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shonac85
      First post on the new forum yey!

New video, new site. New video called Everything, and I hope you like it. (You have to scroll down to the bottom of the page for the video).

Stargate Universe

Let me know what you think. Thanx.

Shona .

The link in your sig does not work for me ....Also your video "Everything" is it a team video ? who is it for ? which character(s)?

Thank you

Caty aka ShipDiva.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        Video 26 "In your eyes" (Kylie Minogue)....for a bit of a laugh..

Click on my sig to access my website.

Enjoy .

Caty aka ShipDiva
        Caty..
        Grinned my way through the whole song...What a fun video!!!!!!!!!!
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Video 27.. "What a wonderful life that would be" (Sam Cook's)

....VERY FUNNY.....Jack wants to show Sam he can be very smart.Hummmm To be continued...part 2 coming soon.

Click in the link in my sig below to access my site .

Enjoy , have fun ...and hey Jack's last thought at the end of the video is "WOOHOO...We're in the lift ALONE;She is so hot."

Caty aka ShipDiva.

Comment

Ooh. Hello. Music videos - yay!

I'm a newbie... well, no not really. I used to post on the DelphiForums and then lurked for aaages. So now I'm back (not that anyone cares - but hey).

Anyway! I think it's appropriate to tell everyone about Kawoosh! here. (Sorry if someone's talked about my site already). Since Whatever Dials Your Gate does not get updated anymore, I had launched a new SG-1-music-video-database-website-type-thing. Erm. Actually, it's really not worth me explaining, just take a look.

http://shortty.co.uk/kawoosh

You guys can also submit your videos for listing and stuff like that... just tell me what you think of it.

Okay. Bye now!
            (",) Gater

Kawoosh! Stargate Music Videos
            http://kawoosh.co.uk

Gater on LJ
            http://puddlejumping.co.uk

I don't read. I vid.

Comment

To All my shipper friends....

Here is a special video..A story..You should love what I've done with it..Watch out for the end...Hopefully , this will keep your shipper heart happy.

Video 28 "please remember" LeAnn Rimes .....Jack must say Good bye to Sam ...but.....

Click on my sig below to access my website.

Enjoy

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by (",) Gater

I'm a newbie... well, no not really. I used to post on the DelphiForums and then lurked for aaages. So now I'm back (not that anyone cares - but hey).

Anyway! I think it's appropriate to tell everyone about Kawoosh! here. (Sorry if someone's talked about my site already). Since Whatever Dials Your Gate does not get updated anymore, I had launched a new SG-1-music-video-database-website-type-thing. Erm. Actually, it's really not worth me explaining, just take a look.

You guys can also submit your videos for listing and stuff like that... just tell me what you think of it.

Okay. Bye now!
                does anyone know what happened to Jessi (the person who runs/ran WDYG)? a couple months ago someone got to my site through her e-mail (i think) but nothing. on the site she said to expect updates every weekend and then nothing... i doubt anyone does, but you never know. someone can hear something through the grapevine...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Well, I have created a new Jack vid. Seems someone didn't really like my other one so I tried again

Song is 100 Years by Five for Fighting and when I was inspired to make it I worried that someone else would beat me to it it seemed like such an obvious vid to make!!!

Gateslacker's Home
                  Glenda

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                    Just a little test .

If you read this message from me to my shipper friends..can you reply ?I'm just testing to see How many of you lurk around here to check videos ..If nobody replies , I know that nobody comes here to check ..

But if you read that ...can you quote and say .."I do" ..

At least like that I know if I 'm going to bother or no posting my videos in the thread .

Thank you

Caty aka Shipdiva.
                    I do, keep up the great work caty I love all the videos of yours that I have seen.

thanks again and keep the videos coming.
                    tauripeg
                    sigpic muppet the ship puppy is hoping for some good ship
                    Hoping for some kisses and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by (",) Gater

Okay. Bye now!

alright its my second post, I just checked out the kawoosh site and it is awesome. If you want to find a certain video or at least a type of video you will probably find it there. keep up the good work.

tauripeg
                      sigpic muppet the ship puppy is hoping for some good ship
                      Hoping for some kisses and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by tauripeg
                        alright its my second post, I just checked out the kawoosh site and it is awesome. If you want to find a certain video or at least a type of video you will probably find it there. keep up the good work.

tauripeg
                        I love feedback! Especially when they say nice things - hehehe. Thank you!
                        (",) Gater

Gater on LJ

I don't read. I vid.

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                          does anyone know what happened to Jessi (the person who runs/ran WDYG)? a couple months ago someone got to my site through her e-mail (i think) but nothing. on the site she said to expect updates every weekend and then nothing... i doubt anyone does, but you never know. someone can hear something through the grapevine...
                          It's been about a month since I last heard from her. Apparently college/uni was taking up quite a lot of her time. Erm... but apart from that...
                          (",) Gater

Gater on LJ

I don't read. I vid.

Comment

Here is the sequel to "What a wonderful world that woul be " called

" This ain't no thinking thing"(Trace Adkins) video 29

IT'S even more hilariuos than the prequel ..Watch out for stomach cramps.

Click on my sig to access my video site.

Enjoy

caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

video 30 "Too lost in you" (Sugarbabes)A English group... dedicated to Sheena...can't remember where she usually posts ...I'll try all the forums

Sam is too lost in Jack...He's all she sees and needs.

I probably will be doing a French Sam and Jack video tomorrow ...I'm sure everybody knows this song ..I 'll post the translation and lyrics too and after that..... I hope you won't mind Guys !!!!!..but I may be taking a break from Sam and Jack videos for a while

I may be doing some for Jack and some for Sam and move on to "Alias "soon.

I'm sure Marimba will make plenty more of Sam and Jack

You have plenty of Sam and Jack in my website for all your shippy hearts until July.

I know somebody else asked me for a request ..I'll see what I can do.

In the meantime..Enjoy

Click on my sig below to access my website.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

caty i love your video's they're the only ones i can find that i like. But unfortunately we clash on one point, the ship, when will you be doing another non-ship vid like a tribute to janet or something like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X