No announcement yet.

Stargate Fandom Music Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh cool, thanks for alerting me to them.

I like Fallin' and Thank You. Great job.

Comment

FieryHands - i'm a Daniel/Sam shipper. that was my first Daniel/Sam vid and i intended it to be shippy but everyone has a different take on it. thank you so much

AgentX - cool. thanks! i'm really proud of the Fallin' vid. the idea clicked and i just *had* to make it

to be honest... i became a Daniel/Sam shipper from the episode Singularity... anyone remember that site p3x595? it had sound waves and pictures from episodes. well, when i first became a fan of the show, i found that site and would listen to clips and look at pictures and all that. the quote of daniel and sam talking and sam saying, 'sometimes i forget you're not military.' i took it out of context, yes, but... it was just so sweet!...

anyways... back to your regularly scheduled programming...
      Last edited by MartoufMarty; 11 July 2004, 06:37 PM.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

MartoufMarty--It IS funny how differently a vid can be interpreted, but its also a good sign you can appeal to a wider audience. I don't actually ship anyone in Stargate (opposed to a certain other show where I'd gladly ship the cast in various and sometimes bizarre ways) but if I did, it would be Daniel and someone else and given that he's a widower... I loved the clips with Cassandra, they looked like such a family at times in that ep, its cute.

I'm gonna check out Fallin' too.

Comment

Wow, I didn't know anyone made Stargate vids. That's awesome!

I'm a vidder myself but I do Lord of the Rings. I might try Stargate sometime, if and when I get this LotR Tribute done! lol, anyway I watched a few. I've only seen one Daniel vid, has anyone else seen the "My Sacrifice" on this website http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...argateSG1.html

I just watched it, it's pretty good. Though it doesn't flow with the song very well, the scenes used were too subtle or not put in the right place than at the pace of the song. Otherwise though, it has potential.
          "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -Bill Watterson

Comment

Originally posted by Animalian

I'm a vidder myself but I do Lord of the Rings. I might try Stargate sometime, if and when I get this LotR Tribute done! lol, anyway I watched a few. I've only seen one Daniel vid, has anyone else seen the "My Sacrifice" on this website http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...argateSG1.html

I just watched it, it's pretty good. Though it doesn't flow with the song very well, the scenes used were too subtle or not put in the right place than at the pace of the song. Otherwise though, it has potential.
            hm.... you vid for Lord of the Rings eh?

i'd like to have a look... and direct you towards my music video reference page for LOTR vids lol.

http://destined.to/goldentemptations/

unless of course you've already been there... hmm....

anyways, i'd like to see your LOTR vids...

Comment

Originally posted by FieryHands
              MartoufMarty--It IS funny how differently a vid can be interpreted, but its also a good sign you can appeal to a wider audience. I don't actually ship anyone in Stargate (opposed to a certain other show where I'd gladly ship the cast in various and sometimes bizarre ways) but if I did, it would be Daniel and someone else and given that he's a widower... I loved the clips with Cassandra, they looked like such a family at times in that ep, its cute.

I'm gonna check out Fallin' too.
              i always try to appeal to many audiences. i have many different categories of vids (from Sam/Jack to Freya-Anise/Paul Davis) and i try to use all sorts of music lol. i like to vid for pairings and characters no one else had made vids to. ie. McKay, Osiris, the Replicators and Reese, Elliot/Hailey, Jack/Ba'Al (if anyone even THINKS about dissing that pairing, i will beat you up...), Young Jack Clone/Teeange Cassie, Jonas/Legolas, Nurrti/Jonas, and so on and so on... very shameless self-promotion like but hey....

Comment

...anyway I watched a few. I've only seen one Daniel vid...
                I made a Jackson Tribute to the Song "To Where You Are" and I feel a did a decent job in getting the clips to flow with the song

Tribute To Daniel

If you look back over the past 3-4 pages, you will find a couple of my videos, as well as other peoples.

I just finished making a Daniel/Sam shipper, and here it is.. Its my first of that kind, so hopefully it is accepted among the shippers.

What I Really Meant To Say
                Last edited by Andy867; 13 July 2004, 03:02 AM.
                Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Originally posted by Andy867
                  I figured with all the possible video styles, I thought I might try a new approach and so here is my little Teal'C video

I Stand Alone (14.7MB)
                  I'd just like to say that i really liked this video. Having shots of Godsmack making it look like a original video you'd see on MTV or VH1 was cool. It seemed to increase the intensity of the video then it would switch to Teal'c in some memorable positions.

Very nice.

Although I'm into hard rock and alternative rock music. Alot of videos here seem to be very mello with music and frankly I dont like the relationship videos. I'm into the fighting and action of music videos and sometimes the humor videos. Please remember I'm not "bashing" the emotional videos this is just my opinion.

Comment

MartoufMarty, my videos are currently at this location to check them out http://www.geocities.com/hp_lotrmusi...ftherings.html

I'll have to check yours out.

Andy867, I'll check yours out too. I haven't seen many Daniel vids, but I have seen many videos so I know what to look for. I'm pretty sure yours is good anyway so I'll go check it out!
                    "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -Bill Watterson

Comment

MartoufMarty, my videos are currently at this location to check them out http://www.geocities.com/hp_lotrmusi...ftherings.html
                      oh cool. i know Di and Lenna and Sirnonenath. it's out of bandwidth at the moment. is your screen name the same as on here or what? lol.

Comment

well I did that video and I'm very sorry ...but I think that the words flow with the music alright ..I always make sure of that ..and spend enough time to edit the clips at the right time with the music.

It's not my best ..but I think it's very good ..On the other hand I got nominated for Hero (Jack)...which I'm not sure why !!!!!I'm quite pleased of it ..but I would never have thought I would be nominated for that one !!!!.

I prefer doing the Sam and Jack videos to be honest....either romantic ones, angst ones or funny ones .

But right now ....I'm breathing (yes ...was just suffocating a little with all thoses Pete pics with Sam )..and gonna do the x-files and Alias music videos

Caty

Comment

Catysg1, lol, I really did like your vid, i just noticed, to me at least, that it didn't quite flow right with the song. But otherwise, it was good!

MartoufMarty, no I'm Manders on Di's website. I'm glad you know them, they make awesome vids!

Andy867....DUDE!! THAT WAS AN AWESOME VIDEO! And you know what yours did that no other video has? It made a tears well in my eyes! I was SO close to crying(a tear actually did fall..)! That was a great video!

Comment

MartoufMarty, no I'm Manders on Di's website. I'm glad you know them, they make awesome vids!
                            cool Manders. i haven't seen any of your vids yet (i don't think...)

okay, i've seen your Here I Am vid. real nice. it got an award from the Lord of the Rings Music Video Awards (... which i run lol)

so i'll see what other vids of yours i can download (if i ever get time to. i'm so back logged on downloading vids! lol)

it was nice to meet you Manders lol.

Comment

Andy867....DUDE!! THAT WAS AN AWESOME VIDEO! And you know what yours did that no other video has? It made a tears well in my eyes! I was SO close to crying(a tear actually did fall..)! That was a great video!

I am glad you liked that video. I was a little skeptical about doing a Daniel/Sam video since its a little more difficult to do those kind of videos, than that of a theme like a Jack/Sam video.

But while I am still on the Daniel hype, I went and did this video which kind of asks the question of the SGC is where Daniel belongs. The song and video clips were a little harder to work with, so I went with the new style that I did in the past, and here is what I got.

Somewhere I Belong

I would have stopped there, but I felt I could do another video, this time with Jack and Sam, and here is Somewhere Out There

Somewhere Out There
                              Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Andy... you need to make a page that will list all your vids. lol you're going vid crazy!

Comment

Working...
                                X