• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andy867
    Very Nice. I love Josh Grogan.
    sigpic
    Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

... i finished my half of the vid now (i say nice job, i'm very biased)... i saved it as that one codec you suggested (but couldn't set it to 80%)...

***68.7mbs***

holy crap!!

you think that maybe a different quality would be better? like... 346kbs WMV? or... 700whatever kbs WMV?

any suggestions???

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

well, 68.7MB wont seem that much if you use the fast connection on the 19th (which is happening not to far away)
        Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

well, 68.7MB wont seem that much if you use the fast connection on the 19th (which is happening not to far away)
          ... true. very true... i figure it will take about 3 minutes to upload lol...

i also hope to upload a bunch of new/old LOTR vids of mine that i still don't have online yet.

by the way... it's okay if you say no, but i was just wondering if maybe you could host a vid for me? i have this LOTR vid. it's to the song Confusion off of the movie Blade. me and my mom made it. it's 10 minutes long, and about 16 mbs. it's too big to put on a geocities account, and angelfire times out when i try to upload it, plus they delete my accounts...

Comment

I dont mind. I have virtually unlimited storage space and bandwidth so its ok with me. I am going to be working to create a SG-1 Music Video page that will have a DHD flash intro

Comment

I dont mind. I have virtually unlimited storage space and bandwidth so its ok with me. I am going to be working to create a SG-1 Music Video page that will have a DHD flash intro
              oooh really? cool. thanks i have to resist the urge to ask you to host a bunch of other vids nah, i won't ask you to host anymore for me... unless they end up over 15 mbs... thanks

i was wondering when you were gonna make a page. i would link you if you actually did have a page besides 'hi' lol.

dhd flash intro eh?... cool.

Comment

hehe, well that page was created for a time for when I had sensitive material on the site and without an index.htm(l) file, people would have been able to see the files. but now the time has come and passed and I just havent gotten around to updating the page, but with these SG-1 videos, I have been thinking about a couple options, like making it so that either you dial the Music Video page, or you enter in a gate address to access each video... Still debating since flash requires more than just images and animation.

Comment

Checked out out "I Stand Alone", very nice. There aren't many vids that use footage from the band's video, I think the only other I've seen is "Serentity" but that's Farscape. Definitely a great song for Teal'c.

Oh and "Have You Ever Needed Someone So Bad", very touching although I'm not exactly a fan of the Jack/Sam shippy thing, but I liked the clip choices. I was thinking poor Teal'c and his lost love got left out of the video. Another great video.
                  Last edited by FieryHands; 10 July 2004, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Tell me when some Daniel/Sam videos are produced. Those ones I will watch. The videos posted here have gained some heavy praise I can only imagine how much I would like one given the right subject material

Comment

FieryHands -> I was thinking that too, but unfortunately, my Seasons 1-3 are indisposed of, and I had forgotten about Shanauc in Crossroads. but in the future, I am going to go back over some of the videos and input new clips into what I feel are repetitive clips.

AgentX -> I actually have a song in mind that I thought of right before I saw your post, but wasn't sure what kind of video I could do it for, but I believe a Daniel/Sam combination could work. But it will take some time since I need to get my Seasons 1-3 back.

Comment

AgentX -> I actually have a song in mind that I thought of right before I saw your post, but wasn't sure what kind of video I could do it for, but I believe a Daniel/Sam combination could work. But it will take some time since I need to get my Seasons 1-3 back.
                        Cool. I'll look forward to whatever you produce.

Comment

Well, it should definitely be an "interesting" video since I have yet to do a Daniel/Sam video, but I think I can make something that would be what people are looking for.

Comment

Hello again!

Just to let you all know that the videos on Stargate Universe have had a update and are now zipped files, and a lot bigger (thus better quality). Please go and have a look!

Two new videos also.

Same Deep Water by Kloot. It's a Sam/Jack video by rach0486

Trying by Lifehouse. First Jonas video by Snowflake Shona

Hope you all like!
                            Love

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by AgentX
                              Tell me when some Daniel/Sam videos are produced. Those ones I will watch. The videos posted here have gained some heavy praise I can only imagine how much I would like one given the right subject material
                              i hate to just jump in (ha!), but i have a couple of Daniel/Sam videos. i don't know if they're any good, but some people have told me that they're pretty good. the Sam/Daniel Rebellion group sent off my Thank You video (along with a bunch of other stuff people have made) to the cast lol... yeah...

http://martoufmarty.topcities.com/

if you're interested. uhh... don't let the Frodo/Sam intro and all that make ya think it's all LOTR. i got a bunch of crap on there lol.

Comment

Mind if add another plug for it and say that "Thank You" is sweet look at the Sam and Daniel friendship. Definitely worth checking out.

Comment

Working...
                                X