No announcement yet.

Stargate Fandom Music Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, it's not my vid, but it was made at my request and I absolutely love it to pieces... in a bitter, frustrated, angry sort of way (is there any other way for me? *g*).

Suzvoy made a great Jonas vid set to the Evanescence song [b]Missing[/i]. It's in the Character section of her site, next to last on the page (at least right now). It pretty much sums up how I feel about the whole situation.

Laurajo has another good Jonas vid on her page. Nothing I Can Do by Amy Studt. Again, it's in the Character section.

Both are worth checking out if anyone actually LIKES Jonas.

Comment

MY NEW CONTRIBUTION....VIDEO 33 ..."Remember me" (the TROY soundtrack-Josh groban & Tania Tzarovska)

Enjoy

You should get your shippy moments in that one too...Be warned ..it's sad ...Hankies ready please.

Click on my sig below to access my website.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

To MARKY G

Some feed back about "Already there" and "There she goes"

I'm sure I watched "Already there before" and must have given you some feedback about that one ....I love the song by the way..and good clips but did you realise you included the scene of "Beneath the surface" 3 times in the video?!

Other than that. it's great.

"There she goes"..again..its nice to see how we are different about choice of clips..I was about to make that one for Sam but my choice of clips would have been slightly different ....I loved the fast clips of Sam you used ..and obviously..all the clips on the line "Here she goes" ..it's good

I hope the others will give you feedback too.....I know how important it is to feel appreciated for the work we all do

Carry on with your music videos I 'll watch the third one too ..Don't worry ..I put your site in my favourites. as well as Marimba's site .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by shonac85
          I've just uploaded a video I made today, see what happens when you have a day off sick. It's the theme to the Gummy Bears (which I was watching earlier on the Cartoon Network) and It works. It's just a fun team video. Watch it and let me know what you think

URL: http://www.geocities.com/seshatia/musicvideos2.html

Enjoy!

I LOVE THAT SONG! I was going to do a video to it, but... was too lazy! I've gotta go download yours!

Edited to say: Just watched it - really cool, though a bit hard to watch because of the quality. But I think it's still brilliant.
          Last edited by (",) Gater; 22 May 2004, 10:20 AM.
          (",) Gater

Kawoosh! Stargate Music Videos
          http://kawoosh.co.uk

Gater on LJ
          http://puddlejumping.co.uk

I don't read. I vid.

Comment

I was wondering if anyone out there was willing to point me in the right direction. How would I actually go about doing a video myself? I've got windows movie maker on my comp, a bunch of dvd's and some ideas. How do I use the clips from the dvd? Do I need to hook my comp up to the dvd player? And a ton of other 'I'm a little dumb with technology' type questions.

Cheers

geeky

Comment

Hey!
              Just to say that I have another Video uploaded. It's called 'Take Me Away'. It's a Jack/Sam video (nothing new there then!) and the song is by Lifehouse (Nothing new there either!). Go and check it out, and let me know what you think. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

URL: http://www.geocities.com/seshatia/musicvideos2.html

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

To my fellow shippers.......VIDEO 34 "If that's what it takes" is up.

Jack is always there for Sam whatever it takes

Some new clips .
                Click on my sig to access my website

Enjoy

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Created a short (1m15s) SGC Recruiting Video. No 'ship but plenty of action!

Check it out at www.marimba26.com/Armory
                  Major Kawalsky
                  I've clawed my way from Mature to Fodder! WOOHOO!
                  U.S. Stargate Command

Comment

VIDEO 35 " I surrender " (Celine Dion) ....Goosebumps to the bottom of your toes ....Very intense.

There's so much life left for sam to live . She 'll break free to surrender all her love to JaCK.

Enjoy It's a stunning new song from Celine .

Edited to say: Somebody just told me it was my best video ever I believe her.

Click on my sig to access my site

Caty aka ShipDiva
                    Last edited by Catysg1; 26 May 2004, 08:30 AM.

Comment

First time posting on this forum since the big switch-over . . . so be gentle.

Just added a new music vid for Fraiser titled "Requiem". Tried to make it look and feel like a period piece to match the theme music. Hope you like the result.

Take a gander on over to

http://users.adelphia.net/~fimbarlin...te/SG_Vids.htm

and tell me what you think.

Thanks for watching.

x BallsyBaal
                      BallsyBaal's Stargate SG-1 Videos
                      O'NEILL: And how are we supposed to know,when you know, if it's all happening in your head while you're sleeping?

Comment

Originally posted by BallsyBaal
                        First time posting on this forum since the big switch-over . . . so be gentle.

Just added a new music vid for Fraiser titled "Requiem". Tried to make it look and feel like a period piece to match the theme music. Hope you like the result.

Take a gander on over to

http://users.adelphia.net/~fimbarlin...te/SG_Vids.htm

and tell me what you think.

Thanks for watching.

x BallsyBaal
                        well, i watched it. to me the music didn't really suit the mood at all, and i only saw fraiser once in the vid. it was pretty good i guess.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
                          I was wondering if anyone out there was willing to point me in the right direction. How would I actually go about doing a video myself? I've got windows movie maker on my comp, a bunch of dvd's and some ideas. How do I use the clips from the dvd? Do I need to hook my comp up to the dvd player? And a ton of other 'I'm a little dumb with technology' type questions.

Cheers
                          Hello!

Well, first you need to rip the DVD into computer files like *.avi, *.mpg. That means you'll need a DVD ripper program... (I'll PM you about that!)

...now that you have the *.avi files and stuff, you can "import" them (click on File, then Import into Collections) into the Windows Movie Maker where it will cut up the episode into clips, which you can use how ever you want. You can also import the mp3 music file you want to use too.

Then you just drag and drop things onto the bottom "timeline" thing. You might have to click "show time line" if you're in storyboard mode.

Those are the basics...
                          (",) Gater

Kawoosh! Stargate Music Videos
                          http://kawoosh.co.uk

Gater on LJ
                          http://puddlejumping.co.uk

I don't read. I vid.

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                            well, i watched it. to me the music didn't really suit the mood at all, and i only saw fraiser once in the vid. it was pretty good i guess.
                            Maybe I should have quantified things. It really wasn't so much a vid about Fraiser (others have done those fairly well) as it was the effect events had on the other characters. The theme starts out depressing and ends up slightly upbeat (along with the video). Its the sense that no matter the situation, people grieve, pull together, and go on with life. That was the message that I was trying to convey with this video. (Thinking out loud to self: SELF!, Maybe I need to start doing little descriptions for each vid)

Thanks for leaving the feedback. Critiques are always appreciated.
                            BallsyBaal's Stargate SG-1 Videos
                            O'NEILL: And how are we supposed to know,when you know, if it's all happening in your head while you're sleeping?

Comment

hi!

This is a teaser for Suz's series "A new beginning", you can visit her site, read all the fanfics and donwload the trailer here:

http://www.jacks-cabin.com/Suz/

You can donwload the trailer in my site too:

http://www.snyart.com

"A New beginning" Teaser Trailer

Music: LOTR - Return of the king trailer music
                              Spoilers: Seasons 1 - 2 - 3 & 4
                              Size: 3.58 MB

There will be a long version of that trailer soon!

SNY

Comment

Hey all!

Just to let you all know that rach0486 has two new videos up on Stargate Universe. They are:

Big My Secret - Jack/Sam. The song is from the film 'The Piano'
                                and
                                Mississippi - A Daniel/Sha're song. A very good video!

Please go and watch and tell rach0486 what you think!

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X