Stargate Fandom Music Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the_fours
    caty i love your video's they're the only ones i can find that i like. But unfortunately we clash on one point, the ship, when will you be doing another non-ship vid like a tribute to janet or something like that.

Well for Janet ....I would have a hard time cause I would have to go through all the DVD's to find out where she hides in there ..but if you give me a list of the episodes where she could be found ...the best scenes please ..and give me a song to work with I may well do it ..

By the way , I did some other videos for each character....not only sam and Jack

Ok the fours..up to you now

Caty aka ShipDiva
    Last edited by Catysg1; 13 May 2004, 08:50 AM.

Comment

well ok, im a man to rise to a challange like that

Comment

Originally posted by the_fours
        well ok, im a man to rise to a challange like that

OK I'll wait until I hear from you

Caty

Comment

Lo everyone. I've just finished my second music video. I'd appreciate it if you had a look at it and tell me what you think. You can find it here http://sg1mvs.cjb.net
          Its called "There She Goes" - Six Pence None the Richer

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Marky G
            Lo everyone. I've just finished my second music video. I'd appreciate it if you had a look at it and tell me what you think. You can find it here http://sg1mvs.cjb.net
            Its called "There She Goes" - Six Pence None the Richer

Cheers
            Hey there - y'know there's a Music Video thread under "Stargate Fandom".

I'm just gonna go check out your video...!
            (",) Gater

Kawoosh! Stargate Music Videos
            http://kawoosh.co.uk

Gater on LJ
            http://puddlejumping.co.uk

I don't read. I vid.

Comment

I love S/J videos -- ship or just action stuff -- but hate to run into the skin/bedrom scenes of Sam and Pete in the middle of a S/J "ship" video. Really ruins the otherwise lovely mood! How do you others deal with this?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                Well I'm not family but I'm a big fan hon! Glad to see you found your way in here!

And I just found this post! Gee I wish I had more time to peruse the forum. Awwwww, thanks!!!
                Glenda

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                  What I meant was ..I know some of you up there won't click on my site cuz they think there are only Sam & Jack videos ..which is not true .(I'm not talking about you by the way)

I also made videos for Jack alone , Teal'c , Daniel and Sam alone ..which by the way rock too

And you make terrific videos about the others while still maintaining the title of Ship Diva!! LOL! I have to admit to not really being into ship vids. If I had the time I would download and watch every vid out there!
                  Glenda

Comment

just saw your new vid, its really seemless good job, can't wait to see more keep up the good work.
                    -you know your crazy right?
                    -...yes
                    -ok just checking

-I'm only as paranoid as the voices in my head say i am.

Me and My Danielbot live in a cabin by the woods...

there's something fishy about our new puppy...

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye
                      I love S/J videos -- ship or just action stuff -- but hate to run into the skin/bedrom scenes of Sam and Pete in the middle of a S/J "ship" video. Really ruins the otherwise lovely mood! How do you others deal with this?

Well if I had a bedroom scene with Sam and Jack I would use that one and in slow motion so that it lasts longer too

I mentionned in the sam and Jack shipper thread that I used the void and brief candle for the love scene and I flame(special effect) the other person usually so that you may think it's Sam or Jack ..You can't really see the chap .. or the other bird......Just imagine it's Jack and Sam for that ...Of course I'm not gonna stick Pete 's face on the full screen for a Sam and Jack video..LOL

May be we'll have a AU episode where we see Sam and Jack .. in bed in beginning of season 8 ...Who knows!!!! ...and a real one by the end ...by the lake

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by gateslacker
                        And you make terrific videos about the others while still maintaining the title of Ship Diva!! LOL! I have to admit to not really being into ship vids. If I had the time I would download and watch every vid out there!

LOL ..Lot's of Sam and Jack shipper are called "Ship something" I asked permission if I could be called ShipDiva cuz I know that video makers are also called videoDivas on the net.

And Sam and Jack are my favorites... really like their interactions

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Another video request 31: "I wanna love you forever" (Jessica Simpson)...dedicated to Suz.

Sam is asking Jack Ten thousand lifetimes together.She'd give up all she has, just to be with him.

Click on the link in my sig o access my site

Enjoy

caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Erm, why is this thread in here? Wasn't it in the Stargate Fandom forum? (Frankly I don't use how using footage from SG-1 counts as fan fiction )

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                              Erm, why is this thread in here? Wasn't it in the Stargate Fandom forum?
                              Ya, especially since the description of Fandom includes, "...music videos..."

And I really hate to break this to ya, T dear, but Stargate IS fiction, y'know.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                                And I really hate to break this to ya, T dear, but Stargate IS fiction, y'know.
                                Hey! Don't say that to loudly...there may be some people here who think that SG-1 is the real thing.
                                Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                                Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                                Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                                Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                                Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                                Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                                Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Working...
                                X