No announcement yet.

Stargate Fandom Music Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You always do a nice job. By the way, I don't consider "song vids" or whatever to be insulting. There really isn't a grander name, is there? Just keep on doing what you do, and the rest of the world will keep on watching.
    Nola
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      Songvids sounds redundant to me. Vids imply songs, by my reckoning. If they don't, then they're films or clips or something.

Oh, and just in case there are any newbies around, there's a great vidding archive called Whatever Dials Your Gate. It includes links to loads of sites with vids. You can search for vids by site or by subject or check out lists of "favorites". I think there's also a resource for folks who want to try their hand at vidding, or who are looking for ideas (or have ideas to share). Nice site. And there are links to MartoufMarty's site and Teal'c's, too. T-bone, I had no idea you were the dude who made those vids. Much as it pains me to do so, I'm gonna have to compliment you. You have some good stuff. Sk8r Boi is one of my faves.

Ack! Thpppt! I said something nice! I think it's killing meee....
      Wow, I didn't think anyone other than MM or my sister (who I force to watch them) actually watch my vids... yay, a compliment!

Now, if only I could be bothered updating my site again (It gets taken down anytime SGO updates )

But, I promise once I do, I'll have my best vid ever on it

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
        Wow, I didn't think anyone other than MM or my sister (who I force to watch them) actually watch my vids... yay, a compliment!

Now, if only I could be bothered updating my site again (It gets taken down anytime SGO updates )

ROFL!! Yes, I also force my family to watch my vids. They give me this blank look when I do as none of them watch Gate. Deep down they think I am cracked!!! LOL!

I haven't made anything new in a week or two but here is the linkie anyway..www.geocities.com/gateslacker/gateslacker.html
        Glenda

Comment

that vid is just... AWESOME! get it online!!

all of your vids are cool (i've seen most of them).

but the last one you made just rocks socks

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
            that vid is just... AWESOME! get it online!!

all of your vids are cool (i've seen most of them).

but the last one you made just rocks socks

I have a Teal'c video on my site too "Loosing my religion" REM .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by gateslacker
              ROFL!! Yes, I also force my family to watch my vids. They give me this blank look when I do as none of them watch Gate. Deep down they think I am cracked!!! LOL!

I haven't made anything new in a week or two but here is the linkie anyway..www.geocities.com/gateslacker/gateslacker.html
              Well I'm not family but I'm a big fan hon! Glad to see you found your way in here!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                I have a Teal'c video on my site too "Loosing my religion" REM .

Caty
                Teal'c is his screen name lol. not the subject of the vid. the vid is a general/action vid using 53 episodes. it rocks

Comment

Originally posted by gateslacker

hahaha the rest of my family watches SG-1. my sister doesn't really watch my vids - neither does my dad. but sometimes if my mom has a song stuck in her head and i've made a vid to it i ask if she wants to watch it, and she does. i've made some vids for her (not sg-1 ones) and she worked with me on this LOTR vid (which i don't have online because the file is too big) which... rocks socks and i got my sister into vidding. she has a bunch of ideas for LOTR vids and she's made one vid already. lol. i sent one of my LOTR vids to this guy i know from school and he said he loved it.

Comment

Warrior of light aka Tracey

Thank you

I have done that song for another show ( The lost world) Sir Arthur conan Doyle for a couple called Marguerite and Roxton...and not that long ago ..so I'm a bit.... let's say sick of hearing it ....at the moment ... LOL

Usually by the time I have completed a music video ...I'm slightly sick of any songs I use even if I love them....and I try not to watch too much of the video I just made for the same reason .

But hey I like that song "Forever and always" and Shania twain .. may do it I just need a break from that song ....but ..I have another of Shania twain in my list...I could use first.

Caty aka ShipDiva
                    No problem .

LOL! Aaaawwww well then you should have a rest from that song then .

I can see how you would be sick of the songs you use. You must have to listen to them over and over again to try and get the right scenes to fit to the words. But the songs and scenes you use are always great and I love your videos .

Me too...it is a really nice song and I do think it would go nicely with some Sam and Jack scenes . Whenever you decide to do it, I am sure it will be great . And *yay* to using another Shania song first.

~Tracey~

Btw I love you new alias ‘ShipDiva’.

Comment

Teal'c is his screen name lol. not the subject of the vid. the vid is a general/action vid using 53 episodes. it rocks

What I meant was ..I know some of you up there won't click on my site cuz they think there are only Sam & Jack videos ..which is not true .(I'm not talking about you by the way)

I also made videos for Jack alone , Teal'c , Daniel and Sam alone ..which by the way rock too

Well the others who watch them say that ..and I made tons of videos ..not only for Stargate .

By the way Martouff .. I contacted Barbie and Marie form video elite again and they changed my title ..It's now under caty's video collection in the Stargate section and the Lost world section...I also made videos for Farscape and Space 1999. Of course I'm a shipper big time but I can do something else too .

Hopefully , I should get an reward some day cuz I think I deserve it too for my labour of Love..., my good choice of songs , story -telling through my videos and my editing.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

What I meant was ..I know some of you up there won't click on my site cuz they think there are only Sam & Jack videos ..which is not true .(I'm not talking about you by the way)

I also made videos for Jack alone , Teal'c , Daniel and Sam alone ..which by the way rock too

Well the others who watch them say that ..and I made tons of videos ..not only for Stargate .

By the way Martouff .. I contacted Barbie and Marie form video elite again and they changed my title ..It's now under caty's video collection in the Stargate section and the Lost world section...I also made videos for Farscape and Space 1999. Of course I'm a shipper big time but I can do something else too .

Hopefully , I should get an reward some day cuz I think I deserve it too for my labour of Love..., my good choice of songs , story -telling through my videos and my editing.

Caty aka ShipDiva
                        i have about 295 vids. how many do you have?

Comment

i have about 295 vids. how many do you have?

Over 100 videos

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

I've uploaded my Diggin' for Fire vid to my (newly designed) site. Enjoy the 56 episode goodness, then see if you can name them all

http://www.sg-online.net/tealc

Comment

Er... having a bit of trouble with the new design, T-bone. Might just be a sizing thing. Your display box goes too far off on the right, so I didn't immediately notice that there's a scrollbar inside the page itself. Why? Also, is the long box on the left supposed to be blank? And when are ya gonna have the other categories sorted out?

I can get the new vid OK (haven't seen it yet) but I get error messages when I try to DL anything else.

This is supposed to be an improvement over the old site?

Comment

I've uploaded my Diggin' for Fire vid to my (newly designed) site. Enjoy the 56 episode goodness, then see if you can name them all

http://www.sg-online.net/tealc
                                .... i'm just a Prim'tah. you guys are... Jaffa Fodders and Mature Symbiotes.. i feel so lonely

like the layout. teal'c, even though it is a little hard to navigate

Comment

Working...
                                X