Stargate Fandom Music Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To my shipper family.

Video 52 ..spoilers " new order "included...."When you say you love me" Josh Groban.

Sam showed Jack she loves him and each time he felt in Heaven and alive...and she got a nice reward.

Hope you'll ALL enjoy it ..and Emilee..don't miss that one !!!

Now ..give me a big round of applause ..cuz I'm off to start a Sam and Pete video on "That don't impress me much" Shania Twain ....Wha du yu think?!!

I'm gonna to suffer through the episode not to be named ..and the awful dream sequence ...but it would be worth it .....and HAILDOROTHY..if you like it .....please feel free to link it on your anti-Pete website.

Click on my sig to access my website.

Caty

Comment

Caty, just as long as you never do "Hit the road, Jack," I think you're OK in my book.

I have a number of songs that would be great for action-themed videos, but have no experience (or base DVDs) making such videos. I don't want to say here, but if anyone's interested and up to the challenge, please PM me.
      I am on a mission to acquire the SG-1 DVDs, since I wish to know all about this great universe...

I have the original movie and Season 1 on DVD.

Update: I also have Seasons 2 and 3 on DVD.

I have seen the light! Please help me learn more!

Comment

Hey Caty, from all the videos i've seen that u made, they are all deinterlaced, are all your videos like that?
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

well, doing de-interlaced isnt really that hard, especially with today's video editing software, like VirtualDubMod, and others.
          Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Originally posted by Andy867
            well, doing de-interlaced isnt really that hard, especially with today's video editing software, like VirtualDubMod, and others.
            Well since all the videos are .wmv, virtualdub doesn't allow you to open it because of copyright laws and such, but does virtualdubmod allow you to do so???

Comment

Actually, I use my boxsets to rip the episodes, and then I use VirtualdubMod to open the VOB files and then I extract the clips I want into a de-interlaced AVI file And then I use Sony Screenblast Movie Studio to load up the AVIs for the particular video I am doing, as well as the song, and go from there

Comment

Actually, I use my boxsets to rip the episodes, and then I use VirtualdubMod to open the VOB files and then I extract the clips I want into a de-interlaced AVI file And then I use Sony Screenblast Movie Studio to load up the AVIs for the particular video I am doing, as well as the song, and go from there
                Its the whole 'Caty's' videos i'm talking about though, the ones shes already made

Comment

I know, but when I finish the videos, I make them as WMVs. She probably uses a similar manner to keep them de-interlaced.

Comment

I know, but when I finish the videos, I make them as WMVs. She probably uses a similar manner to keep them de-interlaced.
                    Do deinterlacing videos make them any more less in size? (not the width and height)

Comment

no, de-interlacing just helps reduce the scanning lines which tend to be more of a distraction for the human eye. De-interlacing uses either Nearest Neighbor blending or some other method to reduce the interlacing.

Comment

Kind distracts the video for me

Comment

To All Anti-Pete/Sam shippers:

Anti-Pete/Sam video

VIDEO 53 "That don't impress me much" (Shania twain)

It's funny ... Enjoy

Click on my sig to access my website

Thank you Mala for the potatoe head pics ..

Caty

Comment

that was interesting hahah.

Comment

Right now I am currently working on a new video after seeing the Josh Groban concert here in St Louis, that is based on the song My December. It was originally done by Linkin Park, but Josh Groban did it for a special internet edition of his latest Album "Closer". And after hearing him sing it live, I knew I had to do a video on it for Stargate SG-1.. Beware of scenes from S8x01/02 and SG-Atlantis(hopefully no threatening spoilers)
                              Last edited by Andy867; 19 July 2004, 06:12 PM.

Comment

I've made a new vid trying to cheer up all the shippers.

http://www.sgcampers.com/sny/sam_jack_tribute.zip

Sam and Jack tribute (6,47 MB)
                                Music: "28 dasy after"
                                Spoilers: Seasons 1, 4 & 5

SNY

Comment

Working...
                                X