Stargate Fandom Music Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Fandom Music Videos

If you've made or found a nice new vid, here's a nice new thread to tell us about it in.

Madeleine

I don't know why, but I've always hated the term SongVids I'd post a link to my really cool new vid, but I haven't uploaded it yet

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
      I don't know why, but I've always hated the term SongVids I'd post a link to my really cool new vid, but I haven't uploaded it yet
      well... I'm not actually keen on SongVids at all (not the phrase, the vids) but there you have it

It's one of those phrases that does exactly what it says on the tin, though, isn't it? Short and to the point.
      In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

i hate the term song vids. it just doesn't sound right.

i have a new Osiris vid but i won't get it up until later today (we have to take care of some kids today while their parents go off to the city for a while). fun...

but, there is still my Sam/Pete vid.... http://martoufmarty.topcities.com/

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Songvids sounds redundant to me. Vids imply songs, by my reckoning. If they don't, then they're films or clips or something.

Oh, and just in case there are any newbies around, there's a great vidding archive called Whatever Dials Your Gate. It includes links to loads of sites with vids. You can search for vids by site or by subject or check out lists of "favorites". I think there's also a resource for folks who want to try their hand at vidding, or who are looking for ideas (or have ideas to share). Nice site. And there are links to MartoufMarty's site and Teal'c's, too. T-bone, I had no idea you were the dude who made those vids. Much as it pains me to do so, I'm gonna have to compliment you. You have some good stuff. Sk8r Boi is one of my faves.

Ack! Thpppt! I said something nice! I think it's killing meee....

Comment

HELLO MY FRIENDS...

Here is the link for my Webiste ...

There are sam and Jack videos ....but also videos for each characters ... and the team ...29 videos in total for the Stargate show ....so far.....Please take a look....Thank you .

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...argateSG1.html

The latest videos are :

video 18 -I'd lie for you (Meat Loaf)
            video 19 - Where do broken hearts go ( Whitney Houston)
            video 20- Who wants to live forever (Sarah Brightman)
            video 21- Amazing (Josh Kelley)
            video 22- Could I have this kiss forever (Enrique Iglesias & Whitney Houston)

I think they are all fab!!!!!

I will update this thread each time I have a new vidto show everybody unless it goes down to page .....infinity or f you think I should open a thread for each video .....so if the thread goes back up ...you know why.LOL

Enjoy Comments , request and feed back greatly, greatly geatly appreciated

Jack is Sam's juicy steak

Caty aka ShipDiva
            Last edited by Catysg1; 01 May 2004, 08:33 AM.

Comment

I've merged the two songvid threads. What a nifty trick, Delphi never let you do that!
              Last edited by Madeleine; 03 May 2004, 09:16 PM.

Madeleine

Comment

HELLO MY FRIENDS...

Here is the link for my Webiste ...

There are sam and Jack videos ....but also videos for each characters ... and the team ...29 videos in total for the Stargate show ....so far.....Please take a look....Thank you .

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_m...targateSG1.html

The latest videos are :

video 18 -I'd lie for you (Meat Loaf)
                video 19 - Where do broken hearts go ( Whitney Houston)
                video 20- Who wants to live forever (Sarah Brightman)
                video 21- Amazing (Josh Kelley)
                video 22- Could I have this kiss forever (Enrique Iglesias & Whitney Houston)

I
                Enjoy Comments , request and feed back greatly, greatly geatly appreciated

Jack is Sam's juicy steak

Caty aka ShipDiva
                Last edited by Catysg1; 01 May 2004, 10:00 AM.

Comment

caty's stargate new video :

Here we go ...video 23 "This kiss" Faith Hill

Enjoy

Comments appreciated

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1

Enjoy

Comments appreciated

Caty aka ShipDiva

Caty...Ship Diva is a Perfect Name!!!
                    That was just a perfect blending of clips and song!!!! THIS is WHY you are the Ship Diva
                    Fantastic!! Wonderful..Incredible..!!!

Loved it Loved it Loved it
                    Tame
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I've changed the title of the thread. hope it's better now

Madeleine

Comment

Enjoy

Comments appreciated

Caty aka ShipDiva
                        Wow! You have made a lot of videos since I have been sick .

I have just watched Faith Hill and it is so great . The clips were well used and all the kiss were great .

Good job .

Btw about requests. How about Shania Twain? Forever and for always maybe a nice one to do .

~Tracey~

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                          I've changed the title of the thread. hope it's better now
                          Thank you madeleine.

Very much appreciated ...Fee better now.

Caty aka Shipdiva

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior_of_light(Sam_rules)
                            Wow! You have made a lot of videos since I have been sick .

I have just watched Faith Hill and it is so great . The clips were well used and all the kiss were great .

Good job .

Btw about requests. How about Shania Twain? Forever and for always maybe a nice one to do .

~Tracey~
                            Warrior of light aka Tracey

Thank you

I have done that song for another show ( The lost world) Sir Arthur conan Doyle for a couple called Marguerite and Roxton...and not that long ago ..so I'm a bit.... let's say sick of hearing it ....at the moment ... LOL

Usually by the time I have completed a music video ...I'm slightly sick of any songs I use even if I love them....and I try not to watch too much of the video I just made for the same reason .

But hey I like that song "Forever and always" and Shania twain .. may do it I just need a break from that song ....but ..I have another of Shania twain in my list...I could use first.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Caty, love all of your videos! They are all so well done. Don't know if you take song recs but the song Fire on the Lizz Wright CD would be a great one to use for one of your videos.

Can't get use to this new board. Hope this posts okay.

Enjoy

Comments appreciated

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Working...
                              X