Page 3 of 122 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 2433
  1. #41
    Lieutenant Colonel Catysg1's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,965

    Default Re: Music Videos

    You want Angst and shippy here is my new video 25



    MY IMMORTAL ( Evamescence).


    I made a fiction story out of the song "my Immortal" . I hope you'll like it ..

    Acess my website with the link in my sig


    Enjoy


    Caty aka ShipDiva

  2. #42
    The Pantsinator
    (Moderator)
    TameFarrar's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Rising out of the Ashes
    Posts
    20,143

    Default Re: Music Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by Catysg1
    You want Angst and shippy here is my new video 25



    MY IMMORTAL ( Evamescence).


    I made a fiction story out of the song "my Immortal" . I hope you'll like it ..

    Acess my website with the link in my sig


    Enjoy


    Caty aka ShipDiva
    Ship Diva!!!!!
    I love that song!!!!
    I love how you did that from Jack's POV, showing all the times he is there.
    You definitely *told* a story!!!
    I need to buy a theusarus so I can find some new ways to tell you how much I love your videos!!!!
    Keep 'em coming Ship Diva...!!!!!!

    Great Job!!! As Always!!!!!
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

  3. #43
    Lieutenant Colonel Catysg1's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,965

    Default Re: Music Videos

    Just a little test .

    If you read this message from me to my shipper friends..can you reply ?I'm just testing to see How many of you lurk around here to check videos ..If nobody replies , I know that nobody comes here to check ..

    But if you read that ...can you quote and say .."I do" ..

    At least like that I know if I 'm going to bother or no posting my videos in the thread .


    Thank you

    Caty aka Shipdiva.

  4. #44

    Default Re: Music Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by MartoufMarty
    i have about 295 vids. how many do you have?
    I have ONE!!!! BooYAH! And it ain't even a full video... so *there*!

    *likes being stupid over making a non-sense point*

    MY music video: http://say_what26.tripod.com

    Sam/Jack
    1:32 long
    "Until the Day I die" - Story of the Year

    Go watch my measly ONE vid!

    Please?
    ~JoLeigh~

    JoLeigh's Video Stash

    YAY! I finally get to put my sig pic up!!
    http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/...h/S8banner.jpg

  5. #45
    Chief Master Sergeant shonac85's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    P3X-666. Doesn't everyone want to live there?
    Posts
    224

    Default Re: Music Videos

    First post on the new forum yey!

    New video, new site. New video called I Live My Life For You, and I hope you like it. (You have to scroll down to the bottom of the page for the video). It's a Sam/Jack video.

    Here's the Link, go on the Music Videos page. Stargate Universe

    Let me know what you think. Thanx.
    Last edited by shonac85; May 10th, 2004 at 12:53 AM. Reason: change to music video

  6. #46
    Lieutenant Colonel Catysg1's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,965

    Default Re: Music Videos

    Video 26 "In your eyes" (Kylie Minogue)....for a bit of a laugh..


    Click on my sig to access my website.


    Enjoy .


    Caty aka ShipDiva

  7. #47
    Lieutenant Colonel Catysg1's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,965

    Default Re: Music Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by shonac85
    First post on the new forum yey!

    New video, new site. New video called Everything, and I hope you like it. (You have to scroll down to the bottom of the page for the video).

    Stargate Universe

    Let me know what you think. Thanx.

    Shona .


    The link in your sig does not work for me ....Also your video "Everything" is it a team video ? who is it for ? which character(s)?


    Thank you


    Caty aka ShipDiva.

  8. #48
    The Pantsinator
    (Moderator)
    TameFarrar's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Rising out of the Ashes
    Posts
    20,143

    Default Re: Music Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by Catysg1
    Video 26 "In your eyes" (Kylie Minogue)....for a bit of a laugh..


    Click on my sig to access my website.


    Enjoy .


    Caty aka ShipDiva
    Caty..
    Grinned my way through the whole song...What a fun video!!!!!!!!!!
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

  9. #49
    Lieutenant Colonel Catysg1's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,965

    Default Re: Music Videos

    Video 27.. "What a wonderful life that would be" (Sam Cook's)


    ....VERY FUNNY.....Jack wants to show Sam he can be very smart.Hummmm To be continued...part 2 coming soon.

    Click in the link in my sig below to access my site .

    Enjoy , have fun ...and hey Jack's last thought at the end of the video is "WOOHOO...We're in the lift ALONE;She is so hot."


    Caty aka ShipDiva.

  10. #50
    Airman (",) Gater's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    42

    Thumbs up Re: Music Videos

    Ooh. Hello. Music videos - yay!

    I'm a newbie... well, no not really. I used to post on the DelphiForums and then lurked for aaages. So now I'm back (not that anyone cares - but hey).

    Anyway! I think it's appropriate to tell everyone about Kawoosh! here. (Sorry if someone's talked about my site already). Since Whatever Dials Your Gate does not get updated anymore, I had launched a new SG-1-music-video-database-website-type-thing. Erm. Actually, it's really not worth me explaining, just take a look.

    http://shortty.co.uk/kawoosh

    You guys can also submit your videos for listing and stuff like that... just tell me what you think of it.

    Okay. Bye now!
    (",) Gater

    Kawoosh! Stargate Music Videos
    http://kawoosh.co.uk

    Gater on LJ
    http://puddlejumping.co.uk


    I don't read. I vid.

  11. #51
    Lieutenant Colonel Catysg1's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,965

    Default Re: Music Videos

    To All my shipper friends....

    Here is a special video..A story..You should love what I've done with it..Watch out for the end...Hopefully , this will keep your shipper heart happy.


    Video 28 "please remember" LeAnn Rimes .....Jack must say Good bye to Sam ...but.....


    Click on my sig below to access my website.


    Enjoy


    Caty aka ShipDiva

  12. #52
    Lieutenant Colonel MartoufMarty's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Location
    "Tell me what you don't like about yourself."
    Posts
    4,321

    Default Re: Music Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by (",) Gater
    Ooh. Hello. Music videos - yay!

    I'm a newbie... well, no not really. I used to post on the DelphiForums and then lurked for aaages. So now I'm back (not that anyone cares - but hey).

    Anyway! I think it's appropriate to tell everyone about Kawoosh! here. (Sorry if someone's talked about my site already). Since Whatever Dials Your Gate does not get updated anymore, I had launched a new SG-1-music-video-database-website-type-thing. Erm. Actually, it's really not worth me explaining, just take a look.

    http://shortty.co.uk/kawoosh

    You guys can also submit your videos for listing and stuff like that... just tell me what you think of it.

    Okay. Bye now!
    does anyone know what happened to Jessi (the person who runs/ran WDYG)? a couple months ago someone got to my site through her e-mail (i think) but nothing. on the site she said to expect updates every weekend and then nothing... i doubt anyone does, but you never know. someone can hear something through the grapevine...

  13. #53
    Probie gateslacker's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    20

    Lightbulb Re: Music Videos

    Well, I have created a new Jack vid. Seems someone didn't really like my other one so I tried again

    Song is 100 Years by Five for Fighting and when I was inspired to make it I worried that someone else would beat me to it it seemed like such an obvious vid to make!!!

    Gateslacker's Home

  14. #54
    Chief Master Sergeant tauripeg's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Iowa, USA
    Posts
    121

    Re: Music Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by Catysg1
    Just a little test .

    If you read this message from me to my shipper friends..can you reply ?I'm just testing to see How many of you lurk around here to check videos ..If nobody replies , I know that nobody comes here to check ..

    But if you read that ...can you quote and say .."I do" ..

    At least like that I know if I 'm going to bother or no posting my videos in the thread .


    Thank you

    Caty aka Shipdiva.
    I do, keep up the great work caty I love all the videos of yours that I have seen.

    thanks again and keep the videos coming.
    tauripeg

  15. #55
    Chief Master Sergeant tauripeg's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Iowa, USA
    Posts
    121

    Re: Music Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by (",) Gater
    Ooh. Hello. Music videos - yay!

    I'm a newbie... well, no not really. I used to post on the DelphiForums and then lurked for aaages. So now I'm back (not that anyone cares - but hey).

    Anyway! I think it's appropriate to tell everyone about Kawoosh! here. (Sorry if someone's talked about my site already). Since Whatever Dials Your Gate does not get updated anymore, I had launched a new SG-1-music-video-database-website-type-thing. Erm. Actually, it's really not worth me explaining, just take a look.

    http://shortty.co.uk/kawoosh

    You guys can also submit your videos for listing and stuff like that... just tell me what you think of it.

    Okay. Bye now!

    alright its my second post, I just checked out the kawoosh site and it is awesome. If you want to find a certain video or at least a type of video you will probably find it there. keep up the good work.

    tauripeg

  16. #56
    Airman (",) Gater's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    42

    Thumbs up Re: Music Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by tauripeg
    alright its my second post, I just checked out the kawoosh site and it is awesome. If you want to find a certain video or at least a type of video you will probably find it there. keep up the good work.

    tauripeg
    I love feedback! Especially when they say nice things - hehehe. Thank you!
    (",) Gater

    Kawoosh! Stargate Music Videos
    http://kawoosh.co.uk

    Gater on LJ
    http://puddlejumping.co.uk


    I don't read. I vid.

  17. #57
    Airman (",) Gater's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    42

    Question Re: Music Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by MartoufMarty
    does anyone know what happened to Jessi (the person who runs/ran WDYG)? a couple months ago someone got to my site through her e-mail (i think) but nothing. on the site she said to expect updates every weekend and then nothing... i doubt anyone does, but you never know. someone can hear something through the grapevine...
    It's been about a month since I last heard from her. Apparently college/uni was taking up quite a lot of her time. Erm... but apart from that...
    (",) Gater

    Kawoosh! Stargate Music Videos
    http://kawoosh.co.uk

    Gater on LJ
    http://puddlejumping.co.uk


    I don't read. I vid.

  18. #58
    Lieutenant Colonel Catysg1's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,965

    Default Re: Music Videos

    Here is the sequel to "What a wonderful world that woul be " called


    " This ain't no thinking thing"(Trace Adkins) video 29

    IT'S even more hilariuos than the prequel ..Watch out for stomach cramps.

    Click on my sig to access my video site.


    Enjoy


    caty aka ShipDiva

  19. #59
    Lieutenant Colonel Catysg1's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,965

    Default Re: Music Videos

    video 30 "Too lost in you" (Sugarbabes)A English group... dedicated to Sheena...can't remember where she usually posts ...I'll try all the forums

    Sam is too lost in Jack...He's all she sees and needs.

    I probably will be doing a French Sam and Jack video tomorrow ...I'm sure everybody knows this song ..I 'll post the translation and lyrics too and after that..... I hope you won't mind Guys !!!!!..but I may be taking a break from Sam and Jack videos for a while


    I may be doing some for Jack and some for Sam and move on to "Alias "soon.



    I'm sure Marimba will make plenty more of Sam and Jack

    You have plenty of Sam and Jack in my website for all your shippy hearts until July.

    I know somebody else asked me for a request ..I'll see what I can do.

    In the meantime..Enjoy

    Click on my sig below to access my website.

    Caty aka ShipDiva

  20. #60
    Second Lieutenant the_fours's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    weston-s-mare, england
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: Music Videos

    caty i love your video's they're the only ones i can find that i like. But unfortunately we clash on one point, the ship, when will you be doing another non-ship vid like a tribute to janet or something like that.

Tags for this Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Stargate Universe Music Videos #2
    By Icarus Base in forum SGU General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: June 30th, 2010, 02:29 AM
  2. Stargate Atlantis music videos
    By Extinguisher in forum Stargate Fandom
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: April 4th, 2008, 05:49 AM
  3. Stargate Space Battles Music Videos Disappeared
    By BuggyMan in forum Stargate Fandom
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: May 19th, 2007, 09:38 PM
  4. Stargate Music Videos
    By Ascension in forum General Stargate Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: November 26th, 2006, 05:43 PM
  5. Stargate (Music Videos)
    By AngelicGabriel in forum Stargate Fandom
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: March 28th, 2006, 08:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •