Page 12 of 122 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262112 ... LastLast

Default Re: Music Videos

Quote Originally Posted by Andy867
    AgentX -> I actually have a song in mind that I thought of right before I saw your post, but wasn't sure what kind of video I could do it for, but I believe a Daniel/Sam combination could work. But it will take some time since I need to get my Seasons 1-3 back.
    Cool. I'll look forward to whatever you produce.

Well, it should definitely be an "interesting" video since I have yet to do a Daniel/Sam video, but I think I can make something that would be what people are looking for.
    Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

P3X-666. Doesn't everyone want to live there?

Hello again!

Just to let you all know that the videos on Stargate Universe have had a update and are now zipped files, and a lot bigger (thus better quality). Please go and have a look!

Two new videos also.

Same Deep Water by Kloot. It's a Sam/Jack video by rach0486

Trying by Lifehouse. First Jonas video by Snowflake Shona

Hope you all like!
    Love

Lieutenant Colonel MartoufMarty's Avatar
    "Tell me what you don't like about yourself."

Quote Originally Posted by AgentX
    Tell me when some Daniel/Sam videos are produced. Those ones I will watch. The videos posted here have gained some heavy praise I can only imagine how much I would like one given the right subject material
    i hate to just jump in (ha!), but i have a couple of Daniel/Sam videos. i don't know if they're any good, but some people have told me that they're pretty good. the Sam/Daniel Rebellion group sent off my Thank You video (along with a bunch of other stuff people have made) to the cast lol... yeah...

http://martoufmarty.topcities.com/

if you're interested. uhh... don't let the Frodo/Sam intro and all that make ya think it's all LOTR. i got a bunch of crap on there lol.

Chief Master Sergeant FieryHands's Avatar
    I have no frelling idea! *runs in a circle screami

Mind if add another plug for it and say that "Thank You" is sweet look at the Sam and Daniel friendship. Definitely worth checking out.

Oh cool, thanks for alerting me to them.

I like Fallin' and Thank You. Great job.

FieryHands - i'm a Daniel/Sam shipper. that was my first Daniel/Sam vid and i intended it to be shippy but everyone has a different take on it. thank you so much

AgentX - cool. thanks! i'm really proud of the Fallin' vid. the idea clicked and i just *had* to make it

to be honest... i became a Daniel/Sam shipper from the episode Singularity... anyone remember that site p3x595? it had sound waves and pictures from episodes. well, when i first became a fan of the show, i found that site and would listen to clips and look at pictures and all that. the quote of daniel and sam talking and sam saying, 'sometimes i forget you're not military.' i took it out of context, yes, but... it was just so sweet!...

anyways... back to your regularly scheduled programming...
    Last edited by MartoufMarty; July 11th, 2004 at 06:37 PM.

Chief Master Sergeant FieryHands's Avatar
    I have no frelling idea! *runs in a circle screami

MartoufMarty--It IS funny how differently a vid can be interpreted, but its also a good sign you can appeal to a wider audience. I don't actually ship anyone in Stargate (opposed to a certain other show where I'd gladly ship the cast in various and sometimes bizarre ways) but if I did, it would be Daniel and someone else and given that he's a widower... I loved the clips with Cassandra, they looked like such a family at times in that ep, its cute.

I'm gonna check out Fallin' too.

Chief Master Sergeant Animalian's Avatar

Wow, I didn't know anyone made Stargate vids. That's awesome!

I'm a vidder myself but I do Lord of the Rings. I might try Stargate sometime, if and when I get this LotR Tribute done! lol, anyway I watched a few. I've only seen one Daniel vid, has anyone else seen the "My Sacrifice" on this website http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...argateSG1.html

I just watched it, it's pretty good. Though it doesn't flow with the song very well, the scenes used were too subtle or not put in the right place than at the pace of the song. Otherwise though, it has potential.
    "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -Bill Watterson
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../DanBanner.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Animalian

I'm a vidder myself but I do Lord of the Rings. I might try Stargate sometime, if and when I get this LotR Tribute done! lol, anyway I watched a few. I've only seen one Daniel vid, has anyone else seen the "My Sacrifice" on this website http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...argateSG1.html

I just watched it, it's pretty good. Though it doesn't flow with the song very well, the scenes used were too subtle or not put in the right place than at the pace of the song. Otherwise though, it has potential.
    hm.... you vid for Lord of the Rings eh?

i'd like to have a look... and direct you towards my music video reference page for LOTR vids lol.

http://destined.to/goldentemptations/

unless of course you've already been there... hmm....

anyways, i'd like to see your LOTR vids...

Quote Originally Posted by FieryHands
    MartoufMarty--It IS funny how differently a vid can be interpreted, but its also a good sign you can appeal to a wider audience. I don't actually ship anyone in Stargate (opposed to a certain other show where I'd gladly ship the cast in various and sometimes bizarre ways) but if I did, it would be Daniel and someone else and given that he's a widower... I loved the clips with Cassandra, they looked like such a family at times in that ep, its cute.

I'm gonna check out Fallin' too.
    i always try to appeal to many audiences. i have many different categories of vids (from Sam/Jack to Freya-Anise/Paul Davis) and i try to use all sorts of music lol. i like to vid for pairings and characters no one else had made vids to. ie. McKay, Osiris, the Replicators and Reese, Elliot/Hailey, Jack/Ba'Al (if anyone even THINKS about dissing that pairing, i will beat you up...), Young Jack Clone/Teeange Cassie, Jonas/Legolas, Nurrti/Jonas, and so on and so on... very shameless self-promotion like but hey....

...anyway I watched a few. I've only seen one Daniel vid...
    I made a Jackson Tribute to the Song "To Where You Are" and I feel a did a decent job in getting the clips to flow with the song

Tribute To Daniel

If you look back over the past 3-4 pages, you will find a couple of my videos, as well as other peoples.

I just finished making a Daniel/Sam shipper, and here it is.. Its my first of that kind, so hopefully it is accepted among the shippers.

What I Really Meant To Say
    Last edited by Andy867; July 13th, 2004 at 03:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy867
    I figured with all the possible video styles, I thought I might try a new approach and so here is my little Teal'C video

I Stand Alone (14.7MB)
    I'd just like to say that i really liked this video. Having shots of Godsmack making it look like a original video you'd see on MTV or VH1 was cool. It seemed to increase the intensity of the video then it would switch to Teal'c in some memorable positions.

Very nice.

Although I'm into hard rock and alternative rock music. Alot of videos here seem to be very mello with music and frankly I dont like the relationship videos. I'm into the fighting and action of music videos and sometimes the humor videos. Please remember I'm not "bashing" the emotional videos this is just my opinion.

MartoufMarty, my videos are currently at this location to check them out http://www.geocities.com/hp_lotrmusi...ftherings.html

I'll have to check yours out.

Andy867, I'll check yours out too. I haven't seen many Daniel vids, but I have seen many videos so I know what to look for. I'm pretty sure yours is good anyway so I'll go check it out!
    "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -Bill Watterson

Cool Re: Music Videos

MartoufMarty, my videos are currently at this location to check them out http://www.geocities.com/hp_lotrmusi...ftherings.html
    oh cool. i know Di and Lenna and Sirnonenath. it's out of bandwidth at the moment. is your screen name the same as on here or what? lol.

well I did that video and I'm very sorry ...but I think that the words flow with the music alright ..I always make sure of that ..and spend enough time to edit the clips at the right time with the music.

It's not my best ..but I think it's very good ..On the other hand I got nominated for Hero (Jack)...which I'm not sure why !!!!!I'm quite pleased of it ..but I would never have thought I would be nominated for that one !!!!.

I prefer doing the Sam and Jack videos to be honest....either romantic ones, angst ones or funny ones .

But right now ....I'm breathing (yes ...was just suffocating a little with all thoses Pete pics with Sam )..and gonna do the x-files and Alias music videos

Caty

Catysg1, lol, I really did like your vid, i just noticed, to me at least, that it didn't quite flow right with the song. But otherwise, it was good!

MartoufMarty, no I'm Manders on Di's website. I'm glad you know them, they make awesome vids!

Andy867....DUDE!! THAT WAS AN AWESOME VIDEO! And you know what yours did that no other video has? It made a tears well in my eyes! I was SO close to crying(a tear actually did fall..)! That was a great video!

MartoufMarty, no I'm Manders on Di's website. I'm glad you know them, they make awesome vids!
    cool Manders. i haven't seen any of your vids yet (i don't think...)

okay, i've seen your Here I Am vid. real nice. it got an award from the Lord of the Rings Music Video Awards (... which i run lol)

so i'll see what other vids of yours i can download (if i ever get time to. i'm so back logged on downloading vids! lol)

it was nice to meet you Manders lol.

Andy867....DUDE!! THAT WAS AN AWESOME VIDEO! And you know what yours did that no other video has? It made a tears well in my eyes! I was SO close to crying(a tear actually did fall..)! That was a great video!

I am glad you liked that video. I was a little skeptical about doing a Daniel/Sam video since its a little more difficult to do those kind of videos, than that of a theme like a Jack/Sam video.

But while I am still on the Daniel hype, I went and did this video which kind of asks the question of the SGC is where Daniel belongs. The song and video clips were a little harder to work with, so I went with the new style that I did in the past, and here is what I got.

Somewhere I Belong

I would have stopped there, but I felt I could do another video, this time with Jack and Sam, and here is Somewhere Out There

Somewhere Out There

Andy... you need to make a page that will list all your vids. lol you're going vid crazy!