This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fall of the acended

Do you think it would be possible for an unacended beeing to destroy an acended one through any means possibble.
    That would change the course if stargate, the ori wouldnt be a threat and the ancients wouldn't be as powerful.

Originally posted by Deano
    Do you think it would be possible for an unacended beeing to destroy an acended one through any means possibble.
    That would change the course if stargate, the ori wouldnt be a threat and the ancients wouldn't be as powerful.
    Depends... the Ascended are unto Gods like I am, however they have mastered the ability to become pure energy. If one found a way to disrupt that energy... who knows what could happen?

Comment

LoL...Back from the space...There could be a way to destroy ascended beings. We are talking about a Sci Fi show here...Anything is possible!

Comment

I'm not sure an unascended being could kill a ascended being, but if you remember your Atlantis Eps " Hide and Seek " the energy being in that ep was very close to what the ancients became and it was probably studied to speed their evolution. The energy being in that ep was trapped in a device created by an unascended ancient so in theory they can at least bottle them up if they could understand the technology.:

Comment

Bottle an acended up, thats good enough for me.

Comment

Bottle 'em up? Like a genie? Can't you just imagine? The team finds a bottled-up ancient-gone-wrong and releases him/her. Each member of the team gets to ask for a wish. I wonder what they'd ask for?

'Course, I think this would be a terribly cheesy idea for an episode. Hope they never have to stoop this low.
            Buckle up! It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car.

Comment

Originally posted by rohannen of zorbia
              Bottle 'em up? Like a genie? Can't you just imagine? The team finds a bottled-up ancient-gone-wrong and releases him/her. Each member of the team gets to ask for a wish. I wonder what they'd ask for?

'Course, I think this would be a terribly cheesy idea for an episode. Hope they never have to stoop this low.
              Cheesey yes, but finding a bottled up ancient we should start a thread to discusse what an episode about that would be like.

Comment

That's kinda what I was talking about before. No need to start a new thread; that could be discussed right here.
                Buckle up! It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car.

Comment

Bottling up an ascended being? Intriguing.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by rohannen of zorbia

Haha. Sounds perfect for the 200th episode.

Comment

Originally posted by knowsfords
                      Haha. Sounds perfect for the 200th episode.
                      Actually it does, forget the Furlings we have a wish granting ancient.

Comment

Working...
                      X