This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael's Hair

Hi Joe, I was wondering about all this talk about Mitchell and Daniel looking a like, that maybe Michael Shanks should keep the blonde hightlite he had while shooting CSI:Miami? I think it looked really good on him, but I am probably in the minority again, because I also really like the beard.
    Thank,
    Karon

The Daniel in the epi with the Linvers corpses was gorgeous (heck, the guy's gorgeous anyway -- the beard was a wrong move! Sorry)
    (you'll have to refresh the page if you click 'My FF'; there seems to be a bug on FF's part - my account does still exist!!)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KronJP6
      Hi Joe, I was wondering about all this talk about Mitchell and Daniel looking a like, that maybe Michael Shanks should keep the blonde hightlite he had while shooting CSI:Miami? I think it looked really good on him, but I am probably in the minority again, because I also really like the beard.
      Thank,
      Karon

Hi Karon,

You should post this in the 'Ask Joe Mallozzi' thread at the top of the page and I agree with you, the highlights look great the beard is soso.
      AncientsTimeline

Comment

Thanks, I meant to put this in the 'Ask Joe Mallozzi' , but somehow ended up here. Well I am just a little Prim'tah, what do you expect . Hopefully I got it in the right area now, thanks again.
        Karon

Comment

Working...
        X