X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intruder
    Spoiler:
    When they went back to Earth in Intruder, she seemed to want to pick up with Simon again. She was hurt that he didn't want to come with her to the Pegasus galaxy, and she tried to rekindle things with a candelit dinner, I believe. And then he told her that he'd met someone.

So you might say it was mutual breaking up - she offered him the chance to go in LFP, and he took it by Intruder - if that makes sense.
    ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
    The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Thanks, I was thinking that but wasn't sure if I was imagining it.

Comment

O wow, I just watched Critical Mass again. She is soooo cruel! During the interrogation scene, when he asks if she could see him as a Trust operative, and she narrows her eyes and says, "In a heartbeat!"

Oooooch, burn!

Then his reaction, when he shakes his head and wipes away...something...you're supposed to think it's all crocodile tears because he's the prime suspect, but he was INNOCENT! That was real pain! Ah, the angst, the agony of unrequited love...

wow, I love this ship so much, it makes me smile like nothing else does...

Comment

Hzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzh. Had to be done. For shippers only. Everyone else...you were warned. If this scars you for life, it's your own fault.

I'm putting it in a link so as not to scar the unwary who may have just wandered in by accident...

http://calysar.deviantart.com/art/Kweir-fanart-88252672

Comment

Working...
          X