This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kavanagh/Weir ship thread

Oh, c'mon... you all felt the sexual tension in Thirty Eight minutes. You know its only a matter of time until these two lost ships cross on the ocean of love!

Dr. Kavanagh and Weir 4-ever!

There is something very. . .intriging about this.

I get the feeling lots of leather is involved. . .and perhaps handcuffs.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Feel the intensity.
      ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
      The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
        There is something very. . .intriging about this.

I get the feeling lots of leather is involved. . .and perhaps handcuffs.
        That's probably where he's been all season...tied up in her quarters...

That would also explain why we've never seen inside her quarters either...
        Last edited by Major_Moomin; 02 December 2005, 05:46 AM.
        hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin

That would also explain why weve never seen inside her quarters either...
          *ROTFLMAO* I never thought of it that way!

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
            *ROTFLMAO* I never thought of it that way!
            I haven't just burned that image into your brain now have I??

*Hehe*
            hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

Comment

That would also explain why we've never seen inside her quarters either...
              Oh, someone's gotta write that fic.

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerLa
                Oh, someone's gotta write that fic.
                eww!...I couldn't read it...I'd keep changing the name to 'John'
                hh

Comment

eww!...I couldn't read it...I'd keep changing the name to 'John'
                  See, now I almost have to write it. Do we know if Kavanaugh has a first name? Or does Weir call him Kavanaugh even when he's tied up in her bedroom?

Comment

See, now I almost have to write it. Do we know if Kavanaugh has a first name? Or does Weir call him Kavanaugh even when he's tied up in her bedroom?
                    Using his first name would be too nice for leather gear...Ack!..what am I saying!! ::slaps mouth:: Bad Moo...BAD Moo!!!
                    hh

Comment

Using his first name would be too nice for leather gear...Ack!..what am I saying!! ::slaps mouth:: Bad Moo...BAD Moo!!!
                      You do know this is all I'm going to be thinking about at work today. Thanks, Moo. Thanks a lot.

And speaking off work... *runs off*

Comment

She can give him other nicknames like Kavy...naughty etc.

Comment

You do know this is all I'm going to be thinking about at work today. Thanks, Moo. Thanks a lot.

And speaking off work... *runs off*
                          Your Welcome! lol...

Your not the only one at work...people are wondering why I'm giggling then Shuddering...
                          hh

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                            Instead of Kavanagh, she calls him, "naughty Kav".

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                              I'm ruined!!...I've just got this image of her standing behind him holding him in a leash..."Kavanaugh..SIT!"

::headdesk::....make it stop! *sob*
                              hh

Comment

Working...
                              X