This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make a base, enemy, and Leadership

Now I know people have done team I have awnserd some.

But I want to see if somone can pick a base anywhere, make an enemy or combined them or bring back one.

And Make teams and leadership use all characters dead or alive.

the skys the limit!!
    Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
    Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
    new enemy of the Ori
    At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Originally posted by Kingomon
    Now I know people have done team I have awnserd some.

But I want to see if somone can pick a base anywhere, make an enemy or combined them or bring back one.

And Make teams and leadership use all characters dead or alive.

the skys the limit!!
    Hang on a sec, just to clarify things here, can the enemy be real in the context of the Stargate universe or can it be completely made up? Also, bases... same q
    (you'll have to refresh the page if you click 'My FF'; there seems to be a bug on FF's part - my account does still exist!!)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrGemini2405
      Hang on a sec, just to clarify things here, can the enemy be real in the context of the Stargate universe or can it be completely made up? Also, bases... same q
      Yes you can make up your own base.
      Ex. Asgardship with a gate
      Goa'uld base
      A planet with weapons pointed at the gate
      I'm sying it does not have to be an orginal stargate on planet

As for enemy you can make up a goa'uld or a completly new enemy or the return of an orginal.
      Ex. The Replicators have returned
      Zonic the goa'uld in the host of a Nox
      The Cinas a race of cyborge humans.

As well you can modify tecnology from past episodes, recreate tec that is lost with the death of the race, or even make up tec but use tec or research from the show even from other movies/games/tv shows.
      Ex. Like an advanced sheild from asgard design
      Recreated the tollan disable weapons device
      Blaster rifle this weapon is a look alike of the blaster rifle in star wars and it is a fuse of jaffa staff and a rifle.

Leadership as in use stargate characters or made up characters that run the base, on a team, and list there positions on the team or base. (you can make types of team and they can be both on base and off)

But if some of you can make up episodes for your teams and base go threw go ahead and name it and discribe what goes on. But you don't have to if you don't want to.
      new enemy of the Ori

Comment

ok ill be an alteran resistance movemnent, a group who went on a suicide mission to destroy the SGA team and take back atlantis, taking an alteran military stronghold with iris portected space gate.
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
          ok ill be an alteran resistance movemnent, a group who went on a suicide mission to destroy the SGA team and take back atlantis, taking an alteran military stronghold with iris portected space gate.
          Thats good and what would be the name of the main members of base and team (make them up)
          new enemy of the Ori

Comment

Base: British Army secret base beneath London with their own Stargate... Stella Gate HQ (sorry, couldn't think of anything else more British)

Enemy: The Krakatoans (cousins of the Goauld... their eyes go blue)

Leadership: HM the Queen (our side) and on the evil side... Meliciana, Queen of the Krakatoans

Team: (our side and our side only): Cameron Mitchell (the funniness is too good to pass up!), Danny boy (duh!), Churchill (Christian Slater version), Rocky or Rambo, Indiana Jones, half of the British armed forces and... Margaret Thatcher, complete with handbag swinging action!

EDIT: PS: Yay! Jaffa Fodder!
            Last edited by DrGemini2405; 05 December 2005, 07:41 AM.
            (you'll have to refresh the page if you click 'My FF'; there seems to be a bug on FF's part - my account does still exist!!)

sigpic

Comment

Hmm... lessa-see...

Somewhere in Pegasus...

Base: Well, it used to be this really, really neat old temple/monastary thing, complete with all the trappings one would expect from a really, really neat old temple/monastary thing. We moved in, patched up the place a bit, got a fire started and brewed some tea... now it's right homey, in an abandoned temple/monastary sort of way.

Enemy: The local villagers! They're crazy! They always want tours! Oh, and we have to fend ourselves off from these guys from another planet who're kinda bitter that we found this awesome place first. Okay, they're not really dangerous, but we don't have an iris, and our efforts of stacking rocks and sandbags in front of the Stargate to block them out before they could get through after engaging the wormhole have failed so far.

Leadership: Dr. Andrew Hadley, some kind of anthropologist guy. He... uh, studies people.

Personnel: Hadria Prime (Ancient expert), Kate the Wraith (defense), Captain Jenko (head of security) other miscellanious people who don't have anything better to do than to study the villagers and research wierd artifacts over a cup of tea or cocoa.

Our Standing Orders: Research technology and wierd artifacts and make sure they don't asplode. Look for ZPMs. Make sure they don't asplode. Look for food. Make sure it doesn't asplode.

Note: I consulted my sister on personnel. Having Captain Jenko was her idea and Hadria Prime is her creation.
              Last edited by Syera; 05 December 2005, 10:57 AM.
              [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Base: I always liked the sound of P3X 595. Something causing Carter to remove clothing can't be bad.

Enemy: Paperwork of all kinds, whether it be Gateverse paperwork which kinda takes away precious adventure time, or my sorta essay paperwork, which takes away precious viewing time. Of course, a second enemy would by Apophis, cos he never dies.

Leadership: Duh! That's obvious. Me! I shall inherit the Earth! Mwahahahaha! Alternatively, I wouldn't mind good old Dr Weir (And I mean Atlantis one, not the weird blonde woman from S8 SG1).

Team: Teams would be interchangable as needed. But roughly..
                No1: Jack, Cameron, Daniel and Vala (The Class Clowns)
                No2: Jack, Jonas Hansen, Rodney McKay, Elliot/Lantash, Pete (The Ex Squad)
                No3: Carter, McKay, Hailey (Scientists with a Grudge)
                No4: Teal'c, Spock, Narim, Thor (The funniest dinner party ever)

Daniel would, of course, need to accompany each team, as he and Apophis are the only reusable cannon fodder on Stargate. A few red shirts wouldn't go amiss, though. Just in case.

Standing Orders: To seek out new forms of procrastination and to kill Apophis again and again and again and again and.....
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

How bout I tell you mine

Base:It would be atlantis but in space with some modifications.

Gateroom- Stargate uses two crystals one- Regular Two-crystal allowing it to contect to some worlds with no need for power, Goa'uld turrents posted at the gate, and shield set up just before entering gate part of room.

Shipbays are set up around atlantis making it like a spaceport. Tollan guns setup all over atlantis outside. Shield and specal metal setup to make city parts liveible in space.(Normal shield still around) Every room has a use and the power comes from space its self.

Leadership: is set up with main leaders of each job Miltary Hammend, living condition Weir, Medbay Becket, Asgard fleet Thor, Goa'uld fleet Brata'c, and Eric Zeus ( a living acended ancient) Leader of all.

I'll post teams tommorow...
                  new enemy of the Ori

Comment

You munchkin, you! LOL
                    [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

This thread confuses Me.

Jaffa, KREE!

Comment

It seems that most things do, Shiva!

Oh, I'm looking forward to the teams, kingomon!

Comment

To continue

Team 1 (Attack Squad)
                          Leader-Oneil
                          2nd-Teal'c
                          member-Jonas
                          Member-Mitch

Team 2 (Research Team)
                          Leader-Shepard
                          2nd-Carter
                          Member-Mckay
                          Member-Danel

Team 3 (Alien Team)
                          Leader- Toonith Zeus (Ancient with a Tokra)
                          2nd-Ronon
                          Member-Tayla
                          Member-Nou("Nowy") (Nox)
                          new enemy of the Ori

Comment

Base: Goa'uld Summit Station, But we call it Star Base

Leadership: General Samantha Carter (Two Stars), Cassandra is lead medical officer, Second in command is General Cameron Mitchell (One Star). Jaffa Representative is Teal'c, Tokra Rep. is Freya/Anise, Asgard Rep. is Skadi, Nox Rep. is .... I can't remember her name..... She is the only recuring Nox character.
                            P.S. Obviously set in the future, about ten to fifeteen years.

Teams: Lt. Colonel Jack O'Neill (young Jack grew up!!), those people from "Training Day." (one of them plays Boomer on Galactica now, and the other plays Paris on Gilmore Girls, One died as a Tokra, the last we don't know about anymore)

Mission: To gather intelligence on any Goa'uld still in power, to maintain peace within the Alliance, to search for the Furlings, to research new technologies, to maintain peace on colonies within the sector.

Comment

Hailey, Elliot, Grogan and Satterfield

I love that episode.

Comment

Working...
                              X