This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Stargate Characters thread

Have you ever considered a character you would like to see on Stargate SG-1 or Stargate: Atlantis? Not one that you have seen in the show, but one that you have created in your head and thought would fit in well in the show, whether as a main character or a supporting character?

For myself, I have thought over the last two or three years that a Goa'uld would make a *very* interesting member of the SG-1 team. There would have to be a reason behind them even considering a Goa'uld on the team - and when I say Goa'uld I do not mean a Tok'ra, I mean either a Goa'uld thrall or even a fallen System Lord. The team wouldn't trust the Goa'uld, obviously, so there would have to be a dire need for him on the team.

An idea for the current show could be that there is one Goa'uld who helps the Tau'ri and you find out that the Ori or the Priors can't seem to affect him with their powers. This would remain a mystery - but one that would neccesitate the Stargate Command to give the Goa'uld asylum.

So for many episodes he would remain a prisoner in the mountain, and eventually there would be a need to use him on a mission - and from then things could develop. You could even say that once he performed well in the SG-1 show, that he gets transfered to Atlantis.

Another idea is a member who becomes taken over by a System Lord, and does a very good job of keeping his true nature hidden - so only the viewers of Stargate would know he is a Goa'uld... none of the characters would. For a season or so the Goa'uld would be working for itself, but one time he acts selflessly, and is shocked by his actions - the Tau'ri would be 'rubbing off' on him.

This would lead to the second example of a Goa'uld having the chance to become good (the first was with that Goa'uld that fell in love with Jonis Quin)... and a very important epsisode where he gathers the SG-1 team at some restaraunt on Earth and tells them that he is a Goa'uld. Everyone laughs at him until he repeats it, and then his eyes glow.

You can imagine things would get all chaotic at that point *grin*

Anyway, that is my idea of a major character I would love to see in Stargate... I think the 2nd idea has really great possibilities.
    Last edited by Lord Shiva; 01 December 2005, 02:26 PM.

Wanted to get this moved up at least one more time before allowing the topic to die in the black depths of threads lost to time and space.

Comment

oh look there it gose in to time and space Will some one be nice (like me and tipe back and dont look and dnot tipe is rude and mean
      Jack: Just give me sone kind of warning.
      Teal'c: I'm going to shoot you.
      Jack: I was thinking more along the lines of "On Three"

Comment

Working...
      X