• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Kate Did (209)

Visit the Episode GuideLOST SEASON TWO
    WHAT KATE DID
    EPISODE NUMBER - 209

As Kate watches over a feverish Sawyer, she remembers her original crime that started her life on the run from the law.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 23 November 2007, 05:53 PM.

Damn, good episode. Best episode of the Series, in my opinion. Using GW rating system, I give it a ****.
    sigpic

Comment

SWEET MOTHER OF A:OIDHW:uihdf;KFJNe ;j bh2'jfh;sdfn;djdsahd; uqih'21E!@112@#<!@3 m!@!!!!!@#1 #M! ELM21l;nrto'i nd
      s

df
      21 1,q!12
      1 e212313;l1
      ~~~~23,;234,

ok

ok

ok

breathe.

Nope. no good.
      AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:IHF: KJd;oeihwr[ih9r8p3y4[rjndksnf ui3[2hsjkf 'ef
      wf 3iufh28rh2rh892 hrwe ndskfn' 1~!~!!!!!

HELLO?
      DAD?

LIKE A FOX!!

Comment

It was one of the "WTF!" endings!

But what where the blast doors for? More warnings about the "incident", though it seems the film is still jumping about (maybe more pieces of film around the island?)

And that horse better be careful in case our islanders start craving more protein.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

i said this on another board:

i guess my biggest question is that why was the film the same?
          If they found the film in the book in the other bunker wouldn't it be a film for that bunker? or maybe a displaced one from another bunker... but the same? that they could splice in?
          odd.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
            i said this on another board:

i guess my biggest question is that why was the film the same?
            If they found the film in the book in the other bunker wouldn't it be a film for that bunker? or maybe a displaced one from another bunker... but the same? that they could splice in?
            odd.
            I'm wondering if all stations had basically the same film but after time each station has different surviving bits and pieces of it. Eventually we'll get to see the whole thing, if our heroes can find the other 3 stations.

Comment

Interesting how the guy in the video was so adamant and sincere about not wanting anyone to use the computer to contact the outside world.
              Thor: The Asgard would never invent a weapon that propels small weights of iron and carbon alloys, by igniting a powder of potassium nitrate, charcoal and sulphur.

Comment

well someone else on my other forum said that the film in the book was the missing part of the original film. Like someone took it out and respliced the film back together.
                but I dunno.

and who knows if Michael was just freakin out, or if that was really happenin.

all i know, is dear god.

Comment

Heh. I figure the blast doors are there so that when people tinker with the computer the doors slam shut and the person(s) inside are gassed cause they didn’t follow instructions. I was just waiting for them to close on Michael there at the end since he just happened to be the one to notice them. Guess Walt is at another one of the stations…..

Ha! At the start when Kate got on the dirt bike and rode off and the camera switched back to the house. I was like “boom, the house is gonna blow”, to myself, and then well….BOOM!

Well that was kind of a letdown as far as what was on the spliced film section Mr. Eko brought. Didn’t really add anything I didn’t already know.

Overall, not too bad an episode, considering it was more Kate backstory, which I don’t find all that interesting. Though it was nice to see that the good “father” was still alive.

Now next week’s looks really good. Seems to be focused on Mr. Eko, which has quickly become my favorite character this season. I hope they have something good for his story.
                  IMO always implied.

Comment

sorry bud, you're not getting an episode next week.
                    Far as I know the next episode isn't until January.
                    That's why the preview didn't say "next week" it just said "Wednesdays at 9pm"

Also I can't believe Kate's mother turned her in. Kate should have blown her up too.
                    Stupid insert explicitive I can't say here.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
                      sorry bud, you're not getting an episode next week.
                      Far as I know the next episode isn't until January.
                      That's why the preview didn't say "next week" it just said "Wednesdays at 9pm"
                      I heard that too - nothing new until January. Something in a recent interview about being behind in production, or some such nonsense. They are waiting for the holidays to end as they figure the ratings aren't too hot in December for anything.

Comment

Seriously?

Guess I wasn’t paying attention. Damn, just when it was getting good. Then what's the point of putting "Alias" back in its old time slot behind LOST beginning next week. Just a tad to late to get me to pick up watching Alias again after they moved it to Thursday this season where it conflicted with other stuff so I didn't bother. Not that it seems I'm missing anything.....
                        Last edited by LoneStar1836; 01 December 2005, 06:25 PM.
                        IMO always implied.

Comment

Huah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally a pretty good episode. My only complaint would be Kate's 'father' saying he knew she'd kill Wayne - how the hell would he know that? She was 5 years old.

Everything else was good 'ol LOST, back in full form. I have to admit it was a little predictable, with Kate seeing Wayne in Sawyer, and the horse showing up at the end (especially after Sayid mentioned he saw Walt), etc., but it was GOOD predictable, where you knew, but still wanted to see it happen.

And that ending! At first, I was disappointed - Locke and Eko see the film that says don't use the comp for anything else, and then Michael does. What a shocking coincidence...phhhhhhhhht. But then - DAD? Boo-yah, crap my pants, is-it-january-yet ending.

Best ep of S2, easily, as well as ranking somewhere in the middle of S1. It seems the first 1/3 of S2 was just a pretty poor set-up, but now the pay-offs are going to rule (I pray).

And of course, mark your calendars - Eko vs. the Monster...freakin awesome...

Comment

Check out what some eagle eye caught from tonights ep. [Lost Media Forum]

Cool, huh? Does this reek of And Then There Were None to anybody? huh? Huh???
                            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Very spiffy ending. Ha ha, I was like "Hey Mike, say you're Neo!" when he was typing in his name. But of course it's not Morpheus on the other end, was it? I knew he was gonna use the computer, I so did. What else is there to do on that island?? I probably would have tried to check my E-mail or get on GW though...

Mr Eko gets more screen time, yay. The whole bible bit... a bit cheesy, but very JJ like with that cryptisim. Then that trailer, hoo boy. Pleaaase give the monster screen time! I want carnage! Blood! Bones crunching! Screaming! YE-AH!

A-Ok. And Alias changes days and times! WHOOT!!! Please boot Invasions time slot!

Edit: Ahahahahaha!!! So the Jate shippers are pissed 'cause Kate goes and macks on Jack then says she has feelings for bad boy Sawyer then Jack goes to hang with Ana (who has nothing better to do than whittle? what, a PSP or Battleship board didn't get salvaged along with that Guitar? ) so confusion erupts, LMAO! Genuis writers, just..plain..genius. Give 'em what they want then snatch it away! Bam! I love that...

Last edited by Osiris-RA; 30 November 2005, 08:55 PM.
                              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Working...
                              X