I love the first one too

whats with the last pics being so blue?

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
      I love this one http://sg.emedian.net/as/ep/s9/916/i...1-916-0003.jpg
      I love the first one too

whats with the last pics being so blue?

oooh! thats cool; It looks like they're about to fight Agent Smith
      It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Hehe, I love their matching leather outfits.

Comment

Love the outfits. I have to say though.. all dressed alike, Daniel and Cam look so much alike it's kind of funny.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

I say, I don't mind at all Sam being in leather. Are those alien weapons, they look like they were made on Earth, then again they don't.

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
              Love the outfits. I have to say though.. all dressed alike, Daniel and Cam look so much alike it's kind of funny.
              Kinda like two brothers whose mother forced them to dress alike.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                I say, I don't mind at all Sam being in leather. Are those alien weapons, they look like they were made on Earth, then again they don't.
                Those guns look excellent, they look allot more powerfull than the P-90(dont worry P-90, we still love ya )
                thanks for the pics Andreas
                The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                  Those guns look excellent, they look allot more powerfull than the P-90(dont worry P-90, we still love ya )
                  thanks for the pics Andreas
                  yeah looks like they're switching to MP-7 PDW(personal defense weapon)..it's the german counterpart to P90

Comment

O.M.F.G.

Sam and Leather.....

O.M.F.G.

/me is looking forward to this episode

And interesting swap to the HK MP-7 for this episode at least. Like darman said, its a direct competitor to the P-90 to fill the Personal Defence Weapon niche. The manufacturer claims better performance than the P-90 (well, of course they would ) but I'm not sure if it's actually any 'better'.
                    I have no idea what the big rifle Mitchell that is carrying is meant to be though...

edit: actually from one of the other pics it looks like a G-36. Hmm, I wonder if the props department got themselves a whole heap of weapons from H&K?
                    Last edited by Agent_Dark; 30 November 2005, 04:02 PM.

Comment

I just crapped on myself, Me and my cousin were just talking about this...if ther were going to make the switch to the MP-7 or G-36..im surprised they didn't go for the XM-8[although it is in the G-36 family]

Comment

I personally like these ones
                        http://sg.emedian.net/as/ep/s9/916/i...1-916-0001.jpg
                        http://sg.emedian.net/as/ep/s9/916/i...1-916-0003.jpg
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jazz!
                          oooh! thats cool; It looks like they're about to fight Agent Smith
                          LOL!! My thoughts exactly.

Quick, who wants to bet this is a PDL-directed ep and that he talks about watching The Matrix the night before in his eventual DVD commentary??

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                            LOL!! My thoughts exactly.

Quick, who wants to bet this is a PDL-directed ep and that he talks about watching The Matrix the night before in his eventual DVD commentary??
                            lol, for once I don't mind a homage to a movie if it's gonna be the Matrix

Comment

The first and third pics are definitely the best. I am so gonna make use of that third pic somewhere.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X