• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ethon - Episodic Photography [8 HQs]

Just follow the link to the gallery

1450 Pixel

View Gallery

I wonder what that new looking ship is.. (in pictures 7 and 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Danimoth
      I wonder what that new looking ship is.. (in pictures 7 and 8)
      Ooo, yeah. I didn't even notice that, just though it was an F-302. Must be a new design to complement the 302's. Maybe something to fill an attack role?

Comment

I think the engines (on the edges of the 4th pic in the first posts), or may be not. I seriously haven't seen them before.
        sigpic

Comment

the cockpit still looks like a 302, but then there's the blue section on top, and those air intakes either side of the cockpit. who knows, it might be an upgrade to the F-302, maybe with some better engines etc

Comment

I'm kind of dissapointed Jarod isn't in any of the pix. I thought he was cute in Icon.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
            Spoiler:

Comment

maybe the F-302s finally got the ion engines..they got the blueprints in SPACERACE...

Comment

It could be that. It also occurs to me that the cockpit is modular. Since a normal ejection seat is going to be useless in space unless you're wearing a full space suit, the enitre cockpit section ejects as a module. So it should be easy to plug the same module into another craft. On the other hand, Teal'c had an F302 patch so who knows. Looks interesting though. Maybe we'll find out more.

Comment

maybe its the F-303 - my ship thing...looks gd.
                  sigpic
                  You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                  Stargate : Genesis |
                  Original Starship DesignThread
                  Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                  11000! green me

Comment

hey I got a question if you go to the episode off the grid on that site you'll see some pictures too that they are in a ship but it appears to me as a Goa'uld ship with some changes ! But is it really Goa'uld or Ori ??
                    We are facing our future together - Dr. Elizabeth Weir
                    Dr. Elisabeth Weir is a proud member of the GTA !
                    *~'.:GTA 199:.'~*

Stargate Omega: so much more than a website ! Join the place today.

Comment

euh never mind It is Goa'uld Just found a picture where 2 Jaffa are aiming at Mitchel
                      We are facing our future together - Dr. Elizabeth Weir
                      Dr. Elisabeth Weir is a proud member of the GTA !
                      *~'.:GTA 199:.'~*

Stargate Omega: so much more than a website ! Join the place today.

Comment

maybe it's a tauri version of a puddlejumper, it doesn't look that big culd probably fit thru the gate

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit
                          maybe it's a tauri version of a puddlejumper, it doesn't look that big culd probably fit thru the gate
                          As you can't see the full vessel in that shot, it's impossible to determine what it's dimensions would be, if it really were something new. I'm certain that it's an F-302, though. As I've posted elsewhere:

While the blue light at the top seems to be a new detail, the profile easily matches the F-302s we've seen in previous episodes.

X-302 in hangar, from 'Redemption'
                          F-302 in flight, from 'Covenant'
                          F-302 in hangar, from 'Covenant'.
                          F-302 in flight, from Origin
                          F-302 squadron in flight, from 'Avalon'

The F-302 cockpit/body is a prop, just like any other. They'll be milking it for all its worth, for years to come. All we're seeing here is a wider shot than is normally shown in the program. Remember, this was taken by the set photograper, who isn't in the exact same place as the camera man who is filming the episode. In fact, looking at past eps, the camera man is probably filming much tighter shots on Mitchell and Teal'c.
                          Nothing new here, folks. Sorry.

a time to mourn

Comment

Yeah, he's right. Looking at the pics he linked that does look like it was there before. Just the blue glow is different.

Comment

Hatcheter, you deserve green! Well, I hope the new blue glow is a good thing....If you catch my drift.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Working...
                              X