This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anubis/prior

What would a prior of done if he met anubis?think hes a god or something? and what would anubis of done

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

Originally posted by True!Ancient
    What would a prior of done if he met anubis?think hes a god or something? and what would anubis of done
    It would be very interesting to find out.

I'd say the prior that see's him will realise that the ori are not gods
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

I think the Prior would of known that Anubis isnt a god, or an ORI

BUT wouldn't of realised the ORI arn't gods. I don't think they can comprehend that the ORI arn't gods. (I'd like them not to be able to atleast.)
      Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

I wonder if priors can affect ascended beings

Becouse if not anubis could of took over the priors body to have a advenced host

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

Comment

The prior wouldn't of been convinced because after daniel told them about the ancients in our galaxy and they vewied them as trators and went to war with them.

Comment

Well we consider a possability of a theory I proposed which is that Anubis might have been an early Ori who was sent back down a few notchs on the plane of existence during the war between the Ori and Alterens.

timdalton007

Comment

hmn, i cant see him being an Ori, he was too interested in wiping everything out then starting over, the Ori are trying to convert the Universe. As for a Prior, they would just see him as another "evil" like the Alterans
              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Working...
              X