This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It can't be true... can it???? SPOILERS for 'Ethon'

Big SPOILERS for Season Nine's "Ethon" ...

Spoiler:
    is promethues really going to meet its downfall, it carnt be true, tell me its not true, earth needs it now more then ever!!

I carnt beleave that Promethus might get distroyed!! im so sad
    Last edited by Darren; 24 November 2005, 03:23 PM.
    Hola

Hello

Originally posted by BC - 303
    is promethues really going to meet its downfall, it carnt be true, tell me its not true, earth needs it now more then ever!!

Spoiler:
    Yeah the prommy gets destroyed in the upcomming ep "Ethon" there'll be a replacement ship though
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by BC - 303

Thanks.
      Last edited by babaganoosh; 23 November 2005, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Yeah, there is a thing called SPOILER TAGS! [spoiler ] *insert thing here* [/spoiler ] Remove the spaces between the []'s

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Is the new ship going to be another BC-303 or one of the new BC-304's like Daedalus?
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Spoiler:
            spoiler tags.use them

Spoiler:
            another deadalus class mabey?

Help!
            My emojournal

Comment

Spoiler:
              I have also heard this (mainly read) but yes the Prometheus will or might get destroyed as it may only be romours and 'fake' spoilers from the producers and writers

more:
              Spoiler:
              I've seen/read somewhere that its going to be a Daeduals class ship that is the replacment ship, well actually 2 replacement ships (one for Atlantis and one for SG-1, Ones going to be called Oydessy for SG-1, and the others for Atlantis Orion, The Orion is going to help the Daeduals (the ship not the model) to ship personal and supplies to Atlantis and help protect Atlantis from the Wraith and other unknown enemys.

Proud Supporter of:
              - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
              - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

I can't believe that you people are so crazy about a ship I mean.. it's just a ship.

Comment

ok A it not a ship it OUR ship and yes it will be replaced P-90_177 by a BC-303; there is no 304 YET!!!!! .: if and i stress if the odesey is a 304 i want it to be majorly different and have an energy weapon because they are the only addition that would demand a classification change. :.
                  sigpic
                  You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                  Stargate : Genesis |
                  Original Starship DesignThread
                  Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                  11000! green me

Comment

The Prometheus served its purpose, it got humanity into space and taught us about space travel. While it would be nice to see it keep going, theres no point. From what I can tell, the combat capabilities of the prometheus are limited at best compared with the deadalus class ships (of course, the deadalus itself is loaded with asgard tech, so it that may be skewed).
                    The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177
                      Is the new ship going to be another BC-303 or one of the new BC-304's like Daedalus?
                      There is no such thing as BC-304, Daelalus is a BC-303.

Comment

Erm, plots and episodes? If this is about the 303 getting blown up in an episode, rant about it there. It's not a discussion of science and tech.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

I'm still holding out hope the old girl will survive.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                            ok A it not a ship it OUR ship and yes it will be replaced P-90_177 by a BC-303; there is no 304 YET!!!!! .: if and i stress if the odesey is a 304 i want it to be majorly different and have an energy weapon because they are the only addition that would demand a classification change. :.
                            The Daedalus is a X-304. That is it's designation, and when they start being built more readily they will be known as BC-304's just like Prometheus. In fact Daedalus has been refered to as a -304 a number of times in Atlantis and SG-1. Look it up if you like but I think you'll find it is an X-304.
                            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

no the daedalus is not an X-304 as the X stands for experimental, the prommie woz the experiemental ship whereas the daedalus is the production line version

Comment

Working...
                              X