Grace Under Pressure (214)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    I'm probably going to get flamed for this one. The answer is most likely money. Especially since she was gone for those 5 episodes SG1.
    I couldn't agree more.
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
      And I completely agree with Jelgate, although I think it's an unpopular opinion. Another McKay centric episode with bonus Carter in a bra, bleh. Oh well, not one I rewatch but good for those who are primarily Rodney fans. I love the guy, but enough is enough.
      I feel the same way!
      sigpic

Comment

I am re-watching Atlantis and have to say that the acting on this episode is top notch. Might not be the most classic SGA episode ever, but McKay was great.
        "I swallowed a bug" River

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          I'm probably going to get flamed for this one. The answer is most likely money. Especially since she was gone for those 5 episodes SG1.
          She's not that shallow.

Comment

You realize you replied to the same post at separate times?
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Allthough mcKay was my favourite character in SGA i found this episode boring.

Comment

Why I really like this is because Zalenka got to save the day, and McKay had to wait for others to help.. I liked McKay in this, but I do think it would have interesting to see another character go through that. Sort of like Daniel on SG1 was the character had the crazy moments.

Comment

Working...
                X