No announcement yet.

Critical Mass (213)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mildly interesting continuity point here: Bill mentions his kids here. Later in "Bounty", he praises the scientific convention's "dynamite singles scene". Speculation abound!
    sigpic
    Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Originally posted by Ulkesh47 View Post
      Mildly interesting continuity point here: Bill mentions his kids here. Later in "Bounty", he praises the scientific convention's "dynamite singles scene". Speculation abound!
      Maybe he is divorced or he had kids before he married.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I loved Teyla singing!!! if she had a cd, I'd buy it.
        Todd: There is much about wraith that you do not know.

Comment

Loved it!
          great crossovers too
          "I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe... and I wanna eat pie!"
          Twitter | Myspace | Facebook | Youtube | Steam | Last.fm | Flixster | Fazz's Blog

Comment

Just to add in my opinion here...I thought that this was the best Atlantis episode of all time. The absolute best. I adored this one. Of course, I don't know why...but I just do
            sigpic
            ~the guitarists~

Comment

Hey all...new poster, long time looker.

Having just watched this again, I loved Rachel's song. Is there anywhere you can buy or get the song she sings in this episode? Sorry if it's been asked already, but I cant see anything here.

Comment

Does anyone know where you can get a downloadable MP3 copy of Teyla singing the rings ceremony that I can listen to on my ipod??
                WraithQueenH

"You are more like Wraith than you know."
                "I'm not sure I like the sound of that."
                "There is much about Wraith that you do not know, Sheppard."
                - John Sheppard and Todd, "Common Ground"

"We all agree the Ancients were pretty screwed up. All the ones I met were arrogant and condescending and not for good reason. Now they made giant mistakes and never fixed them." - John Sheppard

Comment

Does anyone know the words to the song Teyla sang? I couldn't quite catch all of them. Sorry if this has been asked before, I was just a bit too lazy to scroll through 12 pages of posts.
                  "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
                  -Brom in Eragon

Comment

Beyond the night, a rising sun
                    Beyond the night,a battle's won
                    A battle is won

Fear and shame now in the past
                    Pain and sorrow gone at last
                    Gone at last.

Circle renewed, peace will be found
                    Beyond the night, on sacred ground

River flows, led by the wind
                    First new breath, Our journey begins
                    Our journey begins.
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

I found a really good video on youtube of Rachel singing the song from this episode. someone pretty much just cut out the voices and left in the song. I believe the song is infact called beyond the night.
                      1LT Chris Barden United States Marines
                      Alpha Site Security Team member

Aftermath RP:
                      1st Lt. Chris Barden

Teal'C and Major Lorne -SSU RP

General Hammond: Colonel O'Neil what the hell are doing?!

O'Neill: In the middle of my backswing!?

Comment

Thanks for the lyrics to the ring ceremony song jelgate!
                        "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
                        -Brom in Eragon

Comment

I did not like the way Teyla sang in this ep. I felt it was too recorded, and it didn't sound like her. Other than that, I thought it was a strong episode and brought some interesting decisions to the fore.

Sigs by the lovely CSOM, Sonja and from the Tokrafans community on LJ.

Comment

I actually liked Teyla's song, and I think she has a beautiful voice. Love this episode!
                            sigpic

Comment

Great ep, loved the Goa'uld revelation too! Kavanagh's nasty but even he didn't deserve a beating by Ronon, glad he fainted before anything happened.
                              sigpic

Comment

This episode was tense and the storylines were interesting but I don't think it was the best so far this year. It was cool though to see the SGC, I have watched all the SG1 episodes and I miss the characters (would have been nice to see Sam, Jack, T or Daniel). Good to see the Asgard make an appearance, it always makes the shows storylines seem more cohesive. I did not care for the singing, I don't normally care for the songs.

Ronan didn't seem to involved in the episode and was more like a fish out of water without knowledge of the problems back on earth or his own storyline to follow. Given the amount of content already in the episode there was not room for Ronan.
                                At the moment it is Phobos (though time is limited; it is suppose to crash into Mars in the next 100 million years )

Comment

Working...
                                X