X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

~Definite Plot For The Hive~

Okay this is what I Got from my Scheduling on my TV
    Spoiler:
    Dr. Mckay injects himself with the wraith enzyme in an attempt to save colonel Sheppard, Teyla and Ronan Dex

Old news

Comment

Rodney physically overpowering someone, now that's worth watching. Ha! Just kiding.
      302's lead the way!

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyMckay
        Okay this is what I Got from my Scheduling on my TV
        Spoiler:
        Dr. Mckay injects himself with the wraith enzyme in an attempt to save colonel Sheppard, Teyla and Ronan Dex
        That's been known for a week or two now!

Spoiler:
        He injects himself willingly with the enzyme, manages to overpower the guards & makes his way back to Atlantis to inform them of the dire situation.

I'm guessing involves Weir & Caldwell devising a plan, Which if you look carefully at the opening credits. I'm pretty sure you can see Daedalus in this big ass battle that will occur in this ep. Most likely it will involve the Wraith fighting each other. Then Daedalus & it's 302's swoop in late as usual to the rescue.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Hunter
          That's been known for a week or two now!

Spoiler:
          He injects himself willingly with the enzyme, manages to overpower the guards & makes his way back to Atlantis to inform them of the dire situation.

I'm guessing involves Weir & Caldwell devising a plan, Which if you look carefully at the opening credits. I'm pretty sure you can see Daedalus in this big ass battle that will occur in this ep. Most likely it will involve the Wraith fighting each other. Then Daedalus & it's 302's swoop in late as usual to the rescue.

Wraith Hunter... Your not too far off...

Comment

Enh

Comment

Working...
            X