X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's the end of the world...

I'm in one of thoses moods...

Ok, let's say the world is ending. You know very well that you can't off Earth. What would you do?

I would be mostly laid back. Get drunk and tost the end of the world.

How long do we have?
    I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

I would catch a plane to Vancouver...

naaaaah. realistically speaking, I'd grab my family and friends and have a party

Comment

Originally posted by TrustNo1
        How long do we have?
        Three days...

Comment

Two words: Stargate Maraton.

I'd also feed my dog whatever the heck she wanted.

There was actually a Canadian movie about this on IFC. It was pretty interesting. I think they had a week or a month though.
          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Eat as much cheese as possible

sigpic
            Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
            Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Assuming the rest of the world didn't know it and all services were functioning normally... I would spend it with my Husband and Son and we would do all the things we like to do together; fav restaruants, zoo, park, sports events. Just be a family and enjoy eachother's company. And my son can have as much sugar as he wants!
              It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Six pints of bitter, and be quick about it, the world's about to end...

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

I'd spend all my money on a mega-pub crawl around Scotland with some mates.
                  Last edited by Anubis69; 20 November 2005, 08:30 AM.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by Three PhDs
                    Six pints of bitter, and be quick about it, the world's about to end...
                    I hate Tuesdays...

Comment

The end of the world?????? I can't die before I read Harry Potter 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I don't know how many times I've answered this question

Alot of alcohol
                        Alot of heavy drugs (cocain, heroin...) as well as lighter stuff such as hasch/pot.
                        Alot of sex.
                        ALOT of crazy stuff like parachuting while on LSD.
                        Oh, I'd also commit suicide some weird way, like bungy jumping with a girlfriend or something, without the bouncing back part Ofc with drugs in my system

Oh and I'd empty out my bank accounts on the above.

Comment

Umm... get drunk, eat food, and umm... I guess I'll just sit back watch Lord of the Rings or Stargate or something...

Three days is too long

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Hmmm... I would probably punch everyone I had ever wanted to, kiss anyone I had ever wanted to and spend the rest of my time with my family

Comment

i'd spend the three days getting so drunk that by the time came for the world to end i'd be passed out and wouldnt even notice

Comment

Working...
                              X